Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Charles POV

"Okay father, I'll see you in a while". I said while hugging my father.

If there weren't people here then I wouldn't have even hugged him, I wouldn't just left. But, I can't screw up my image and image is everything to my father.

"Okay son, bring back a queen, you hear me?" He said sternly.

"Yes Sir."

"That's my boy." He said while slightly shoving me to my private jet.

I guess the feeling was mutual about me leaving. I stepped into the private jet and immediately went to sit. A few hours flew by and I drifted off into my slumber.

"Sir? Sir?" I heard while something constantly shook me.

I groaned. "I'm up, I'm up." I got up and stretched.

"Welcome to America, Sir Charles." My assistant, John said to me. I thanked him and looked out the window. I couldn't believe that I was here.

I stepped out of the jet and felt a hit of warm air. It's usually so cold in England, and really glad of the change in weather terms.

"Welcome to New York, your majesty." A blonde older looking woman said to me.

"Thank you." I thanked her as she guided me into the airport.

Most celebrities and other famous people go to Manhattan, but I came to visit Ashley. I would make my way to Manhattan later. As I looked across JFK international airport, I was met with familiar eyes.

"Ashley!" I called out to her.

She searched for my voice and once she heard them, she ran to me. Ashley pulled me into a long hug.

"Charles. I missed you. I'm so glad you're here." Ashley's English accent was very faint and she sounded more of an American. But you could still tell that she was indeed, English.

"Me too." I replied excitedly.

"Okay now let's go to my house." She said while grabbing some of my things.

"Oh, don't bother yourself with my luggage. I have people to do that." I told her.

Ashley smiled and released my luggage and my men took them.

We got into a taxi and drove into her house.

After we unloaded all of the luggage out of her car, we went into her house.

Her house looked so amazing. It was small and humble unlike the large and empty mansion I lived in, back in England. Ashley told my men where to put my luggage as we started dinner. I was starving. She ordered pizza and it was amazing, considering I've never eaten pizza before.

I always wanted to try it but my father insisted that royalty doesn't eat pizza.

"So how's your life been going after you moved here to New York?" I asked her wanting to make up for lost time.

"I've been okay. But I don't think I will ever move on from England." She spoke drinking from her glass.

My eyes widened in shock.

I was very surprised by how blunt Ashley was. She's always been a shy timid girl and it took a long time for her to confess her feelings for me. America must have done something to her to make her more courageous.

Ashley always had feelings for me but unfortunately the feelings were not mutual. She always wanted me even when I started sleeping with girls such as heirs and daughters of lords.

I stayed quiet. I really didn't want to speak on that topic or else it would've have brought up bad tension.

After we finished eating we both went to bed. I was tired from the plane ride and couldn't wait to sleep. Unfortunately my peace of silence was interrupted when my telephone rang. And it was my father which is a double no.

"Hello?" I answered with an irritated tone.

"Charles, it's your father," Well, obviously, " I was calling to see if you landed yet." My father responded.

"Yes, I landed a few hours ago. Thank you for calling." I kept the conversation short so I would be able to go to sleep quicker.

"Wait. I wanted to tell you that you are going to a high school to meet students and talk to them. It will be great for your image."

I silently grunted. I didn't come to America to talk to teenagers. "Father, I don't think that will be -"

"Have a good night." He said quickly, hanging up.

I sighed again. Great, this is exactly the opposite of what I came to America for.

Bianca's POV

"Okay, bye Don!" I shouted to him from inside my house.

The dinner went very well.I approve of Don dating my mother. He's a gentlemen, funny, and in total, a good man. I wish my father had hose same qualities.

Mama  walked Don to his car. A few minutes later she came back into the house And immediately began to bombard me with questions.

"So... what do you think?" She bit her lip. I could tell that she was very nervous.

"He's a very good man. I think he's perfect for you." I smiled and hugged her.

I was glad that she had someone to be happy with. She deserves all the happiness. I love her so much.

We pulled away from the hug and she kissed my forehead, " I love you, sweetie."

"I love you too, Mama."

The love that we share is very special, we are all we have of each other.

(Hey guys. please comment and vote. thanks for your support)