Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Charles' POV

I stared in the mirror. I saw me in dress pants, dress suits, and a button up long sleeved shirt, with a bunch of deep pink, and light pink roses in my hand. They had a meaning and a purpose.

I cant believe I finally had the courage to ask Bianca on this date. Well, maybe to her it's just a dinner because that's all I said it was. But actually, its much more than that. It is a date.

I got into my car after telling Ashley I was going out. Surprisingly I did not feel guilty tonight. Once I reached the hotel that Bianca was staying at I called to tell her to come downstairs. She didn't pick up a few times and when she finally did her voice was raspy.

I told her that I was outside and waited for a few minutes until I saw her.

She looked absolutely beautiful. I didn't know it was possible for someone to be this beautiful. I never seen her in a dress, but she definitely needed to wear them more. Her dress was tight and defined all her beautiful curves. I felt like I was in heaven just by looking at her.

"Hello love, you look stunning." I said taking her hand and softly kissing her palm.

"You don't look to bad yourself." She smirked at me. I opened the passenger door for her and helped her get in.

"Thank you."

"No problem love." I went back around to the drivers side and turned on the engines of the car.

Bianca's POV

"Wake up darling." I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes to a concered looking Charles.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked getting out of the door that Charles opened for me. He even helped me get out by holding my hand. 

"You were asleep for so long. About a minute after you got into the car you fell asleep." He said.

I looked in the car mirror and looked at my face. I just had to make sure I didn't look weird or ugly.

"Don't worry Bianca you look beautiful." Charles frowned at me.

"Thank you." I smiled at him. I turned around and noticed that we were on the beach. The beach was totally empty except for me and Charles and that made me slightly nervous.

Charles offered me his hand and I took it. We walked further into the sand and then I noticed a table with two seats along the sand. There were plates with plate covers and silverware and nice wine glasses.

He pulled out my chair and I sat down. He sat down as well.

"Did I tell how beautiful you looked?" Charles asked while giving me a cute smile.

"Yes you did about a thousand times." I laughed.

"Would you like to eat?" He asked while opening my platter and his.

"Yes what is it?" I asked him.

"It's Beef Wellington." I took a bite and it tasted good.

"Did you make this?" If he said yes than I would be really surprised.

One because it's good and two because he really doesn't look like the type to cook. He actually looks like the type to have a maid and make them cook all the foods that he wants.

" Yes."

"Really?!" I asked out loud.

"Yes." He faked a look of hurt. "I do know how to cook Bianca. Nancy taught me."