1.2 Aunt Marge

Unedited read at own risk

[The screen is pitch black before a light starts to grow until it is seen coming from a window

[The screen is pitch black before a light starts to grow until it is seen coming from a window. The title Harry And Cooper Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is show]

"Wait hold up Azkaban? What kind of stuff is gonna happen in these movies?" Bellatrix voiced to Regulus and the other Slytherins around her.

"A lot that's for sure." Alice replied to her after overhearing. Regulus look distraught at the fact that his future daughter couldn't even look at him but could still look at his other family.

"Lumos Maxima" Harry whispered under his covers. Meanwhile a tired Cooper groaned from under his pillow. "Go to sleep rat face. I'm tired and your gonna get is caught." As he said that the toilet flushing could be heard and footsteps coming toward their doorway.

"Did you just call Harry Rat face?" Ginny said after many breaths trying to hold in her laughter. Luna gazed at Ginny's pink cheeks and lightly kissed both causing the poor ga-girl to turn the color of her hair.

James and Sirius weren't even trying to contain their laughter and were practically falling off of their couches. Harry glared at his father before turning his head to look at his twin. Who smirked at him before switching his attention to the girl in his lap.

The bedroom door creaked open and Vernon stood in the doorway before switching on a light. He looked around in confusion before he turned off the light and headed to his own room. Since he was gone Harry went back to what he was doing.

"Lumos Maxima" He recited from his charms book. "Lumos Maxima" This time the spell worked causing a strong glow of yellow light to flood the room, shooting out the window. Loud footsteps and creaking floorboards indicate that Vernon was coming again. Harry flopped onto his pillow, squeezing his eyes shut. After Vernon left the second time Harry smiles at Coopers bed. "Night Coop" "Night Har"

"Wait wait who is that big fella?" Sirius asked and didn't get an answer only the sight of fallen faces. "Mate your right, where -s me and Lily Flower?" James asked the great hall not really expecting a reply.

Hermione and Ron both got up and headed toward Harry, trying to give him comfort. "Do you wanna tell them Har or should I?" His twin asked choking back his tears. After he got a nod from Harry he continued to tell the story of James and Lily Potters death. The only thing he didn't tell them was who killed them because he wanted to see their faces when they learned the man the two had trusted had betrayed them. Sirius threw himself against James attempting to not let him go. Lily looked at her sons with stained cheeks and teary eyes, she beckoned them toward her, hugging them both so tight even though they were both taller than her.