3.8~ Castor

Unedited
Word count: E L E V E N T H O U S A N D or 11k (this took a while for a reason)
Note: the reactions were written really late and rushed so just tell me if you want any of them changed and im a people pleaser that'll do it

Unedited Word count: E L E V E N     T H O U S A N D or 11k (this took a while for a reason) Note: the reactions were written really late and rushed so just tell me if you want any of them changed and im a people pleaser that'll do it

CHAPTER EIGHT
C A S T O R

AS CHARLIE TOLD HER, ALICE SHOWED UP TO THE DRAGON PIT FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS. She would typically bring her homework either there or do it at the late hours of night, sleep had decreased to five hours a night once again. None of her friends followed or asked her where she was going, probably because they could assume considering most of them knew that the dragons and their keepers were sticking around for another few weeks since they didn't want to travel with the unhatched eggs.

Before venturing out one late afternoon, Alice had been hanging out around Ginny and Luna. It had seemed that the three hadn't been around as often and that truly needed to change. They had all grabbed a snack in the kitchens, the elves had been more than happy to help Alice. She loved visiting them and offering presents to the creatures that helped out around the castle.

Regulus secretly smiled to himself, he was pleased that both him and his daughter both had somewhat of an odd connected through creatures such as elves.

Now, she was making her way down the grassy slopes and into the forest once again. Her trainers were getting a surprising amount of wear for the first time in a while. It was far easier to hike down the hills and trees in flat shoes rather than four inch platform heels.

Neville let out a dramatic gasp, the back of his hand falling across his forehead. "Trainers over heels! What life is this?"

She hummed a familiar tune that had been invading her dreams, wondering when her egg would hatch. The girl had been going to the dragon site for four days then, most of the keepers knowing her by name and face. They would offer her a wave and let the young girl watch them feed the dragons. Most of her time was spend by her talking mindlessly to Charlie, the boy already loving the little Snake that was oh so fond of dragons.

Ron pouted, "Charlie loves you more than his own siblings."

His sister followed her older brother's actions, glooming against her girlfriends' side. "Truth."

The two of them had become closer in the four days and over fourteen hours that she spend just day dreaming while watching the dragons. He knew about her life; the lack of parents, how she was forced to spend her days in either boarding school or Hogwarts, her favorite classes and interests — which, by the way, were Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures, and Transfiguration — , and most of all, how she had a giant crush on her best friend.