2.7- "All the Best People Are"

So we need to have a quick chat.

I have been getting messages and people asking me about when I will post next right after I post.

As I have said before: each chapter is posted at least a week apart

So, as of now, I will not respond to anyone that asks about updates unless they are brand new and somehow don't know my update schedule

I have a fricken life outside of this book, along with other books that I write. So please be considerate and realize that asking for updates is annoying and rude to the author that takes time to write.

I understand that it is hard when you really want to know what happens next, I have books that I read like that too. But I don't go around constantly asking them to publish more.

Chat over: scroll for your long chapter ahead.

You better not have skipped that 🤺🤺🤺

U know the drill, I read this over in a day or two. Comment mistakes and just comments.
U better like this chapter.

The screen switched to a scene of the bloodhound running on a pathway, pink trees lining the sides

The screen switched to a scene of the bloodhound running on a pathway, pink trees lining the sides. He runs through the entrance to the White Queen's castle. White stone walls with blue finishings decorated the exterior of the palace.

Sabrina pouted, "I want a castle"

A group of ladies and gentlemen in white and silver clothing walked through the courtyard. In the middle of the bunch was a beautiful woman, she had long white hair that matched her very pale complexion. Her eyes were dark brown, contrasting to the rest of her that was only white and pale silvers.

A faint smile rested on Alice. In the mist of her relaxation, Regulus was frozen and unable to blink properly.

"The trees seem sad," spoke the Queen softly, her voice was entirely different to the Red Queen's. "Have you been speaking to them?"

One of the ladies at her side answered, "Yes, your majesty."

"Perhaps a bit more kindly" she offered back.

The Queen froze for a moment when her eyes traced the outline of the hound rushing to see her. "Would you all excuse me for a moment? Thank you." Her court bowed their heads. She acted as if she was gracefully walking, watching out of the corner of her eye until her court disappeared. Then, she began to run towards the dog, rushing down to meet him closer to the ground.