3.6~ Blazers, Threats, and Dragons Delight

Unedited
Words= 10 k words (that's more than ive ever written on here!!!!) just for irene bc she's the only one who comments and loves me

TW: mentions of self harm but not actually doing it

This is a must less angsty chapter

CHAPTER SIX B L A Z E R S ,   T H R E A T S ,   A N D    D R A G O N S   D E L I G H T

CHAPTER SIX
B L A Z E R S ,   T H R E A T S ,   A N D   
D R A G O N S   D E L I G H T

"ALL RIGHT PEOPLE," was the first thing that Harry heard after being harshly awoken for the millionth time that morning. Cooper had collected him from the Gryffindor Tower at five am, dragging him by the ear to a random classroom that had to be an old teachers lounge. It held a long conference table, a dusty chalkboard, and at the current moment, eight teenagers with only one being wide awake.

The Gryffindor turned his head to look at Hermione, who had gritted teeth and a glowering gaze forward. He followed her brown eyes until they reached a wide eyed blonde girl. Harry fought the urge to roll his eyes at the girl's theatrics.

Alice stood at the chalkboard that was placed in front of the table. She wore Slytherin green blazer, a button up, the traditional black skirt, and a pair of heavily heeled doc martens. Her back was straight and tall, still facing the whole table of half dead teenagers.

Marlene whined as she caught sight of the girl's clothes. "Why do all the Blacks have style? Sure they're all mentally deficient, but like why do they get all the pretty looks!?"

Harry's own twin had his head lying on the table, supported by his left arm as a pillow, but his darker green eyes still followed around the girl. When they would both admit they were in love was beyond the youngest Potter. "Why are me and Hermione even here, Alice?" He heard himself ask.

Then, the girl turned and it didn't take a genius to know that she had a plan. Her lips were upturned in a smirk, and there was confidence to her posture that had Hermione straightening herself even more. Alice's eyes narrowed at him, a harsh silver stuck to the icy blue. "We're all here because someone wants you two dead," her body leaned forward, hands pressed flat to the wooden table that she stood head at. "And we need to obviously find out who it was and how to keep you two from dying in this dead trap of an event."

"Dramatic" Neville plainly stated.

"True." Ginny agreed, not commenting when Alice turned to glare at them.

Sabrina yawned, her arms stretching far above her head. The Parkinson seemed to be still mentally asleep to Harry's point of view, she was leaning against her boyfriend's shoulder. Her boyfriend, by the way, was sharply gazing at the blonde girl for some reason.