2.8- This Place Isn't a Dream

EDITING TOMORROW AKA  2-2-23
READ AT OWN RISK

VOTE COMMENT ENJOY

The Red Queen stood with her back to the throne room doors, staring out the window casting blue light onto her pale face

The Red Queen stood with her back to the throne room doors, staring out the window casting blue light onto her pale face. Her Knave of Knights rushed into the room, his words mushed together. "Majesty, Alice has escaped." The Queen's eyes widened and a flash of blinding anger washed through the black. She drew her arm back and brought it forward to slap him right across the face, the sound echoing in the empty air.

"Oh shit"

People let out a wide variety of curse words, not expecting the slap.

Hatter laughed, "Her anger is matched by none but your own."

Alice smacked him arm, "Shut up" she said, her voice flat and arms crossed.

His hair was strewn on his face, a piece caught in the heart shaped eye patch. "On the Bandersnatch.." He added on, trying his best to not flinch at his Queen's face that boiling with anger. This time it was a small fist that struck him in the center of the face, causing him to fly back a few steps. He obviously just wanted to make his life worse, because he then said, "With the Vorpal Sword."

"Dude," James looked disappointed. "Why tell her that. Digging a deeper grave, mate."

Her neck swiveled around and she struck his face again. "HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!" She yelled, her hands fluttering around like birds. The Knight's messed up face looked at her's. "I may have underestimated her,"

A smirk played on the blonde's face, "Fourteen year old me was pretty badass"

he admitted, "but we have her conspirators. The Hatter," She pursed her lips, trying to avoid the temptation to smirk. "And a Door Mouse."

"OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!"

Alice, on the other hand, was racing down the cobblestone lined with pink trees. The Bandsnatcher flew through the pathway, his tail flopping down as they breezed through the road. The blonde jumped with every bump they went over, but she just close her eyes and let her curly hair flew behind her. Cool air that was actually breathable allowed her to leave behind one fear, but like the start of her summer, she gained more. Light shone on the silver sword pointing outwards to avoid Alice slicing herself. The White Queen's castle was just within reach, so close to her, and Bayard, who ran in front of the two.

The White Queen's throne room was the polar opposite of her sister's. Tall columns that looked like glass held up the ceiling, with giant windows bringing in natural light. The floor was checkered white and a light gray, a long carpet the color of snow and pale blue led to the throne where the Queen sat gracefully.

"That's prettier than Hogwarts!"

"I wanna go!"

Alice walked up, her size seeming gigantic compared to the court. Lying across her large hands was the Vorpal Sword. The girl walked up the steps and her eyes widened for a moment when she saw the Queen's face but it quickly went back to a sweet smile. The older woman stood up and walked closer to the young girl.