2.0 Down the Rabbit Hole

READ IN BLACK PLEASEEE

Slightly edited;)

Falling fast into an endless abyss with fleeting surreal images: kilter landscape, strange misshapen people,a blue caterpillar floating in smokey mist, the wry smile of a man in a top hat, a weeping turtle, an egg man on a fence screaming, a gryph...

Falling fast into an endless abyss with fleeting surreal images: kilter landscape, strange misshapen people,a blue caterpillar floating in smokey mist, the wry smile of a man in a top hat, a weeping turtle, an egg man on a fence screaming, a gryphon, and the silhouette of a huge headed woman, screaming,

"Off with her head! Off with her head! OFF WITH HER HEAD!"

Bella stared at the screen, "You've got issues lady"

"Alice, Alice!"

"Alice, what the bloody fuck do you dream about?"

The camera moves out to show Alice sitting on the grass, her blue dress spilled around her. Alice moved a strand of her long blonde hair back into her bun, "Yes Matilda?"

Matilda flopped beside Alice, "The boys are here" she giggle with a smile. "Mrs. V told me to come get you."

"I thought it was an all girls boarding school?" Lily Evans asked. "It is"

Alice dances with a boy that had stringy brown hair with matching eyes. He glanced at her with a blank expression on his face.

"What a bore"

A smile graced the blonde girl's face as she looked up at the bird flying overhead. "Hamish, have you ever wondered what it would be like to fly?"

He crinkled his nose measly, "I don't spend my time thinking about such nonsense. I am too smart and good for such childish thoughts."

Cooper glared at the screen, "Why is he even here?" Harry laughed at his twins jealousy.

"Come to me at dusk, I need to speak to you in private at the gazebo." He wandered

Alice spoke aloud to herself as she made her way down the path, "When even is dusk?"

"Moony when's dusk?"

"It looks like I know?"

Two girls stepped in front of her, Alice bowed at head. "Faith, Fiona. How can I help you?"

Two girls that looked identical except for their dresses giggled.

Blue gown: Should we tell her

Pink gown: Oh, we shouldn't

Alice: tell me what!

Pink: We heard a secret

Blue: Hamish Ascot is going to ask to date you

Cooper, William, and Regulus scowled, "No!" The three said at the same time.

Bella snorted, "Lookie there, you have three protectors."