Bio

Name: Y/n Shinku

Hero Name: Crimson Despair (later on the story)

Age: 27

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Height: 183cm (5'11")

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Red

Looks:

Personality: Y/n is a kind and caring person, but he is also have a prideful personality, he is also very confident on his powers

Personality: Y/n is a kind and caring person, but he is also have a prideful personality, he is also very confident on his powers. Y/n is also an eccentric and flashy individual, always wanting to be "flamboyant", possessing a need for everything to be flashy and outstanding. He maybe prideful but most of the time playful and nonchalant person, Y/n has a habit of casually mouthing off to even the most powerful of his enemies, making taunts and sarcastic jokes on the battlefield. When it comes to girls and woman he is very flirtatious to them. He maybe nice, kind and flashy person, but if someone hurts his Friends, Family, and his Lovers he will become brutal and cold-blooded person, he will become a sadistic person to his enemies and merciful to them.

Likes: Fighting strong opponents, fighting a worthy opponent, Hunting Monsters, Training, His Friends and Family, Video Games, Music, Helping people

Dislikes: Monsters, Someone hurting his Family and Friends, Villains, being weak, not having a good fight

Physical Abilities

Super Immense Strength

Super Immense Speed

Super Immense Durability

Super Immense Reflexes

Super Immense Stamina

Super Immense Endurance

Powers

Cosmic Energy Manipulation: A power that y/n discovered he is able to manipulate by many different the power of cosmic these includes:

.Optical Energy Blasts:
y/n was able to use his cosmic energy to project powerful cosmic energy beams from his eyes.

.Weapon Manifestation: y/n wields the power to manifest any handheld weapon he can imagine with pure cosmic energy. This includes, spears, Bow, swords, shields, Lasso, knives, axes, Kunai, Shurikens, but the most unique way that y/n uses this by creating multiple swords in the air and fires them at his enemies like a machine gun.

.Cosmic Healing: Y/n is able to use his cosmic energy to heal people alike from injuries and illnesses. This applies even to his self.

.Constructs Creation: y/n is able to manipulate cosmic energy to design and create any invention or weapon.