Chapter 14: The Hero Hunter

"sup" = Talking

"I like turtles" = Thinking

"ZA WARUDO" = Shouting

"King Crimson" = Attacks/moves
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

3rd POV (City A Hero HQ)

Inside the Hero Association HQ, We see Sitch, along with three Class A Heroes. In a room full of Criminals and Villains in front.

After the fiasco of Speed O Sound Sonic revealing such information, some started to question and argue about Sitch's decision.

But some criminals and villains just laughed at that statement.

Blue Fire: Is that true? Did you ask these ruffians for help? That's what the Hero Association decided to do.

Sitch: That's right! We must come together as one to scale the wall that humanity is now facing!

He then shows the entire map of the world from the screen behind him.

It shows all of the locations of the Hero Association HQ and bases from the entire
world on each city.

Sitch: We currently have 390 C Class, 101 B Class, 38 A-Class, and 17 S Class heroes! That's not enough! I'm not asking you to do this for free! As long as you take care of the monsters, I'll make sure that you're compensated!

But one of the heroes decided to stop this stupid request for the criminals out there.

Heavy Tank Loincloth: Don't bother. It's a waste of money. When it comes down to it, none of these fools are going to be worth anything

Suddenly, a criminal from the crowd leaps from nowhere and lands towards the hero, and points his small knife at him.

Criminal 69: I can't let that comment slide. I'm pretty sure I've killed more guys than you. Wanna try me?

A vein popped on Heavy Tank Loincloth's forehead.

Heavy Tank Loincloth: These fools... lack conviction!

In an instant, he elbowed the criminal from his head, causing the said criminal to be implanted on the ground. Almost Killing him.

Sitch: B-But...

Somewhere on the ground, a young man smirked.

???: Oh, come on. This thing is spot-on... Totally spot-on. This so-called great prophecy really nailed it.

Some of the criminals looked at the sudden voice and saw a white-haired young man.

???: Guess they knew that the worst threat level, God level, would be upon us. The old guy's right. Even if everyone here worked together, you wouldn't be able to kill me

The man's statement just confuses Sitch even more. A criminal being a God Level Threat? He thought it was very ridiculous. No one in the world could be that powerful.

{A/n: Tell that to Saitama buddy}

Sitch: Huh? And who are you?

All the criminals, Heroes and Sitch looked in the direction of the voice and saw the full view of the man.

He is a young man with sharp features, yellow eyes, and long silver hair that spikes upward in two large prongs, giving a feeling of a young wolf. He has a lean, muscular physique. He wears a tight, black, long-sleeved shirt, loose-fitting white martial arts pants, a yellow sash around his waist, and tai chi slippers on his feet.

 He wears a tight, black, long-sleeved shirt, loose-fitting white martial arts pants, a yellow sash around his waist, and tai chi slippers on his feet