Chapter 9: Unyielding Justice

"sup" = Talking

"I like turtles" = Thinking

"ZA WARUDO" = Shouting

"King crimson" = Attacks/moves
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Previously

City J Beach

We know to see Y/n has made his way to the City J beach as he was now in front of the sea waiting for the monster to arrive, but he has been waiting 30 minutes to arrive.

Y/n: (groans) Where the hell is that thing gonna come up, I have been waiting for 30 minutes!

Y/n: (sighs) well then looks like I just have to find it myself, Arise

Suddenly a huge shadow covered Y/n's feet and came out of his shadow army, which consisted of shadow knights, bears, ants, giants, and Orcs

Y/n: Alright all of us have their task, right now there is going the be an army of seafolk clan that will invade City J, our goal is to kill every single sea monster that will come out, are you all ready?

Beru: Yes my Liege

Beru is a huge humanoid shadow ant with a light purple glow, neon eyes, sharp claws, and smoky wings.

All of the other shadows nodded and suddenly a huge figure started to come out of the water. As multiple sea monsters started to merge from the water, some were big and some were small.

But a much larger figure started to merge, the monsters have octopus legs and a female upper body. It has large horns on its head and more tentacles on its face.

The Deep Sea Queen
Threat Level: Dragon

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
{The Crimson Despair}
{Chapter 9: Unyielding Justice}

City J Beach

We start by seeing our protagonist standing with his army right in front of The Deep Sea Queen and her army.

Deep Sea Queen: HERE ME HUMANS!, I THE DEEP SEA QUEEN SHALL RULE THE WORLD!, AND ALL OF YOU SHALL SURRENDER AND OBEY ME!, IF NOT!, ALL OF YOU SHALL DIE!

As she laughed maniacally, as thunderstruck in the background.

Y/n: That's the monster that was I'm coming to this city? (Chuckles) this is going to be fun

Y/n then whistles loudly to get The Deep Sea Queen's Attention, as it did and she looks down and saw Y/n.

Deep Sea Queen: Ohh? Who are you supposed to be?

Y/n: I am The Class S Hero Crimson Despair, and I am here to politely stop your invasion

Deep Sea Queen: HAHAHAHAHA! You (points at Y/n) stopping me? HAHA! Pathetic human do you think I would listen to you?

As she laughs again but this time with her army and Y/n starting to get annoyed by this.

Y/n: (sighs) for fuck sake, just get lost Squidward!

The Deep Sea Queen then stopped laughing and looked at the hero with blood lusted eye on her.

Deep Sea Queen: What Did. You. Just. Call. Me?