Chapter 7: The Ultimate Student

"sup" = Talking

"I like turtles" = Thinking

"ZA WARUDO" = Shouting

"King crimson" = Attacks/moves
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Previously

Meanwhile

Outside of the planet earth, In space we see a huge rock, no a huge Meteor can be seen floating in the middle of space, as the asteroid is now heading toward earth.

(A/n: I did some research that it was Meteor, not an Asteroid)

Present

As the huge Meteor was heading toward earth, The scientist who was on earth got a detection object in space, one of the scientists was using a telescope to see the object, but they were shocked that it wasn't an object, It was a meteor.

Scientist: But this...

The scientist uttered in shock and fear, by just seeing a huge meteor.

In Space

Outside of earth space, we see an International Space Station and an Astronaut, who is seemingly fixing the outside of the space station.

Astronaut 1: Initiating Dock Procedure

Astronaut 2: Roger

The astronaut outside of the spaceship noticed a huge shadow that covered him as he looks in the direction and saw the meteor slipping through the sun's rays now saw how big the Meteor was and was in shock.

Meanwhile on earth, multiple Meteorologists and Scientists we're discussing the situation of the meteor and observing the It's position on where it's heading.

Meteorologists: Elevating from 6 to 9 on The Torino Scale!

One of the Meteorologists reported to his companions and showed the Meteor was heading to Its destination in City Z.

City A Hero Association HQ

In the Hero Association HQ they were discussing which hero would they call to stop the Meteor

Staff 1: The course suddenly shifted? I see, we will discuss how best to deal with the situation

City Z (Saitama Apartment)

Inside of Saitama apartment was Genos who's right now talking to one of the Hero Association Staff

Genos: Should I go now? All right

As Genos went towards the living room of the apartment and saw Saitama reading a manga and Y/n was also reading manga, as he has his phone in his hand.

Genos: Sensei for someone reason the Hero Association wants me to come in, I will be back

Saitama: Okay, maybe you get fired?

Saitama said while said scratched his butt. But before Genos could go he turned around to Y/n to ask a question.

Genos: How about you Y/n sensei were you also called by the Hero Association as well?

Y/n: Yeah they said about an emergency but you go on ahead, I will catch you up later

As he continues reading his manga

Genos: Understood sensei!

Y/n: Don't overdo yourself Genos

Genos: Yes sensei!

As he is left and went outside and heads toward the City Z Hero Association Building, above City Z, the meteor itself shining like a red ruby in the sky.