Chapter 10: Unparalleled Peril

"sup" = Talking

"I like turtles" = Thinking

"ZA WARUDO" = Shouting

"King crimson" = Attacks/moves
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Cold Mountains
3rd POV

Somewhere In a cold mountain, what lies under it, was a huge frozen species that has taken a slumber for a long time. As the frozen species opened its red flashy eye, it has been wakened up as a huge monster rose from underneath and walks into the surface.

This monster was a colossal, loosely humanoid creature that had various animalistic features, such as scales, horns, sharp teeth, claws, and a reptilian tail.

Ancient King (Cool Ripoff Godzilla)
Threat level: Dragon

Ancient King: Long have I awaited this
moment, human filth. With the Subterranean and Deep Sea King gone, the Terror Lizard Clan can at last

Underneath the monster were military 
Vehicles who were trying to stop the colossal monster. As they started to use missiles at him but it had no effect whatsoever. The monster didn't know that there is a vehicle that was observing him.

Man: Now leading target towards point bravo

In the sky was a military aircraft.

Pilot: Roger

Inside the aircraft was a pilot and behind him was a familiar glasses guy from the hero association HQ, it was Jinzuren.

Jinzuren: We are inbound and on schedule. We'll be on top of Bravo shortly.

The back of the military aircraft opens, and a small green-haired person was deployed and flew down the ground, the familiar green-haired person was Tatsumaki A.K.A Tornado of Terror.

She landed on the ground while having her usual annoyed look while facing the colossal monster.

Tatsumaki: Hmph!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
{The Crimson Despair}
{Chapter 10: Unparalleled Peril}

As the Ancient King stared down at the green-haired petite girl and decided to ask.

Ancient King: And who are you?

Suddenly Tatsumaki's phone started to ring, as she answered it.

Tatsumaki: Hello? What is it? What do you mean, "come back"?! You're the one who said some weirdo monster was waking up and flew me out here!