Chapter 5: The Ultimate Mentors

"sup" = Talking

"I like turtles" = Thinking

"ZA WARUDO" = Shouting

"King crimson" = Attacks/moves
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

City A - Hero Association HQ
3rd POV

Inside the Hero Association HQ, there were many staff in the meeting that are discussing this year's application and other stuff that needed to be discussed.

Male Staff 1: Then It is decided that Mumen rider will remain the top-ranked Class C hero

Male Staff 2: Understood. I will let him know

Male Staff 3: I simply cannot understand why he had no desire to move up to Class B

Male Staff 1: Our next agenda item is the 55th Hero Certification Exam. For this exam, the total number of candidates is...

The first male staff look at the female staff who is at the podium waiting for the answer of the numbered people.

Female Staff: 11,684, with the exam offered at six different venues. That is an increase of more than 22 percent over the previous exam.

As everyone in the room is choked on how much the people wanted to become heroes, some think that it didn't matter to other people though.

Male Staff 3: We mustn't be happy with a simple quantity, even more candidates...if the quality of the heroes is reduced (looks at the chart on the screen)...the numbers are meaningless. Therefore, we ought to be even more critical during evaluations. Also, I hear that a certain person of interested in taking the exam this time.

Bearded staff: Yes, it hasn't been confirmed yet, that they will.

As the bearded staff looked at the applications and boi data of both Genos and Y/n but they are more interested in Y/n because his last name is somewhat the same as His and needed to confirm if he is truly His son.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

{Crimson Despair}
{Chapter 5: The Ultimate Mentor }

Hero Test Location 6
3rd POV 

Inside the building, we can see multiple forming a line outside of the stadium and inside the stadium where other people will be testing their capabilities.

And inside the stadium can be seen Saitama who is wearing he's underwater while Y/n is wearing boxers and some of the candidates can be seen looking at them chuckling thinking they would pass.

Announcer: Next! side-by-side jumps for 30 seconds! Ready...GO!

As the announcer said Go, both y/n and Saitama started to jump from side to side at blinding speed to the point of almost making after images of themselves, and those who were watching were just shocked.

Announcer: Next!, the 1500-meter run, GO!

As both Saitama and Y/n dashed through the finish line and seemingly both of them were able to keep up with each other, as both of them finished in less than 10 seconds.

Announcer: Next Weightlifting!

Saitama then lifts a huge and heavy dumbbell with one hand meanwhile y/n lifts the same dumbbell as Saitama but two with each hand.