Chapter 8: The Deep Sea King

"sup" = Talking

"I like turtles" = Thinking

"ZA WARUDO" = Shouting

"King crimson" = Attacks/moves
âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–
City J
3rd POV

In City J we see a huge bipedal octopus-shaped monster that has a toga wrapped around his body.

Messenger of The Sea Folk
Threat Level: Wolf

Messenger: HUMANS! IF YOU WISH FOR ANNIHILATION! TAKE HEED I BEAR A MESSAGE FROM THE DEPTHS!

As the people in City, J started to run scared of the monster, and somewhere in City J, a man riding on a bicycle can be seen paddling toward the scene.

Messenger: YOU WILL SURRENDER TO THE SURFACE TO US, THE CLAN OF THE SEA FOLK! THEREAFTER YOU SHALL BECOME OUR NOURISHMENT SCUM--

But the monster messenger stop and looked down to see a bald person with a bag of groceries and a crimson red-haired man who was just looking up at him with boredom.

Messenger: Nice head, Are you related to an octopus by any chance? And you a related to a crab because you look like one!

As he laughed mockingly while pointing at both of them, Suddenly a loud shockwave can be heard and rumbling sounds.

The bicycle man known as Mumen Rider arrived at the location of the scene but he was already late and saw the Sea monster has been killed.

Citizen 1: I heard it was the same guy again

Citizen 2: What was his name?

Citizen 1: I forgot, but he's super strong, and he always is seen hanging around with Crimson Despair

As Citizen around just looks at the now dead sea monster whose upper body has been exploded and Its head has been poked through by a giant rock spike on the ground.

Meanwhile, in the deepest of the sea, We see multiple large figures that look like other sea monsters, as they were heading toward the city while said flashing their yellow eyes in the depths.

Time skip (City J)
3rd POV

Chaos was now happening in City J as several large Seafolk monsters emerge from the sea and started to attack the city.

Bikini Girl: Help! Somebody!

The girl who was in a bikini attire screamed out for help, one by one some more of the Seafolk Clan started to merge out and an elephant-looking sea monster was holding up a civilian.

Elephant Seafolk: We!, Clan Of the Seafolk!, now rule the surface! It is useless to resist!

Suddenly one of the Elephant seafolk members' tentacles which were holding up a civilian gut destroyed as the mysterious person landed on the ground. The elephant sea monster screamed out in pain