Chapter 11: The Invasion

"sup" = Talking

"I like turtles" = Thinking

"ZA WARUDO" = Shouting

"King crimson" = Attacks/moves
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Destroyed City A
3rd POV

We start with the continued invasion that was set upon by the leader of the aliens Boros.

As the Chitauri kept on flying in different directions seemingly destroying more parts of City A and some were flying out of the city to cause more destruction.

And the heroes are now fighting their own battles.

The four heroes at the bottom were still fighting Melzagard and will try to defeat him as soon as possible so they could kill off the other Chitauri.

While the other S Class heroes such as Y/n, Genos, Tatsumaki, and lastly Child Emperor we're fighting the flying Chitauri.

Y/n was using his powers to kill and destroy every single reptile alien in his sight.

Y/n: RIP AND TEAR!!

As he laughs maniacally and shoots out a cosmic beam in his eyes slicing a chariot in half and grabbing the Chitauri who was in that chariot in the chest and ripping him apart in half.

Y/n feels someone shooting at him, as he looks back and saw Chitauri shooting at him and he smirks. He flew at high speed towards them to the point he start to go up in flames and he fly past them and killed them all.

Genos was flying around in City A also incinerating Chitauri left and right in an instant.

Genos: INCINERATE!

As he shoots a huge blast of fire energy at both of his palms killing the Chitauri in front of him.

Genos: MACHINE GUN BLOW!

As Genos unleashes quick barrages of punches toward the Chitauri, steam then comes out of Geno's body cooling it.

But then more Chitauri appeared behind him and started to fire their blasters at him, Genos then let a "Tsk" sound and fly off and try to outmaneuver them.

As for the emerald-haired loli who was using her esper powers to crush all of the Chitauri on her surroundings with ease like a bug.

Tatsumaki: Hmph! Is that all you weaklings got?

She then leans her head to the right dodging an energy blast from one of the Chitauri.

She dodges again but uses her esper powers again and pulling all of the Chitauri on her surroundings and turning them into one big sphere and crushing them completely.

She was surrounded again but only smirks as she then starts to fight again.

Child Emperor: We need to stop this!

As he uses his backpack to open multiple tools and weapons and uses them at the Chitauri.

Child Emperor: They just keep coming in every direction!

Y/n who was fighting more Chitauri, spread his arms wide and claps them together creating a huge shockwave.

Y/n: Child Emperor is right, we need to take down that ship somehow and before they can get out of City A and cause more destruction

As soon as he said that, the Chitauri are now flying out of the City and headed towards the nearest City.

Y/n: For fuck sake me and my big mouth!