Chapter 4: The Modern Ninja

"sup" = Talking

"I like turtles" = Thinking

"ZA WARUDO" = Shouting

"King crimson" = Attacks/moves

(A/N: Sorry if I haven't uploaded a story that much I was going to upload a story last week but due to being busy I wasn't able to, so sorry again for not uploading early and I will try to make it an early update, so I hope you enjoy this new chapter)

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

City F
3rd POV

In F city people were minding their own business but suddenly they heard someone shouting that sounded like a grown-up man.

HammerHead: ANSWER ME THIS!! WHY ARE WE FORCED TO WORK!? WHY WE MUST PAY MONEY TO EAT IT'S INSANE!? CAN'T WE ALL JUST SHARE LOOK AROUND THE RICH GETS FAT WHILE THE POOR DIE! WHERE IS THE FREEDOM OF THIS WORLD!? DOES IT EVEN EXIST!? WE ARE ALL JUST SLAVES TO OUR WORK!? AND IS WORK FUN? NO!! HOW COULD IT BE!? WE DO NOT WANT TO WORK!?, PERIOD!, THAT'S WHY I, HAMMERHEAD WILL CHANGE OUR SOCIETY!! I'LL MAKE IT WHERE ONLY THOSE WHO WANT TO WORK WILL WORK!!, WHILE THE REST ARE SUPPORTED! WE WILL CREATE A UTOPIAN WORLD! THE PARADISERS!, LED BY HAMMER HEAD!, WILL REALIZE THIS!

Hammerhead is a tall muscular man with a horizontal scar across his nose, his head is bald and he wears a black, full-body battle suit, although his rank is indicated by unique flame decals emblazoned across its torso and thighs.

HammerHead
Threat Level: B Class villain

This group known as the paradisers is full of an unemployed group of people who wanted freedom so they could get what they wanted without doing work.

They all consist of full of bald men same as Hammerhead, wearing bulky armor suits the same thing that Hammerhead is wearing except they don't have the unique flame decals emblazoned across their torso and thighs.

Once Hammer head gave his speech to the people around them, the people just look at them very weirdly thinking their nuts.

Paradiser: Boss, nobody listening

Hammer had a pissed look on his face

HammerHead: All of these damn Idiots! (Groans) They're not ready for us anyway! (Starts walking and his group) Let's go!, That guy Zeniru's loaded, We'll wreck his posh penthouse and show everyone that we mean business!!, High rise apartment are the symbols of inequality

Paradisers: YES, SIR!

as Hammerhead and his group are going through the apartment.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖