[1]

[This is the idea of the outfit Y/N would wear, if you don't like it you can make your own :)]

I walked past a ginger head boy that was staring at a guy that just called him "ginger nugget". The guy was probably drunk as hell considering I could smell his breath from where I was standing.

"Drunk ass" I muttered under my breath and continued walking until I found the registration area hidden in the back of the main cabin. It was next to a lady collecting phones, she was a pretty girl but she was showing too much skin in a camp full of annoying weird perverted teen boys. I do have my phone but I'm not going to hand it in because why would I?

The lady at the registration desk handed me my cabin number and called the next person up. I walked away and sat down at one of the tables outside, pulling out my mum's picture from my pocket. She was in her army uniform hugging my three year old body and my stepdad was in the back grilling hot dogs on the barbeque stand but he still managed to smile at the camera.

The hot dogs were burnt but I don't think he really noticed. I smiled before putting the picture back in my pocket. Let's just say my biological dad was nowhere to be seen.

I didn't think this camp had many things to do but after only 10 minutes of doing nothing at the table I was sitting at Logan, a camp leader, grabbed me from my lonely depressing table and dragged me over to a huge zip line area. There was a long line of excited kids waiting for their turn and I was at the end of it. Lucky me.

The ginger head boy I saw earlier, I learned that his name is Alex. He was slowly climbing his way up to the top of the ladder and walked up to get hooked on to the zipline. He didn't look okay, he looked scared and I instantly felt bad for him when he fell back and started climbing back down the ladder. A couple of kids in line snickered at him and I just glared back at them, to try and shut them up.

He walked up to us with a shameful face and I knew I had to do something to make him feel better. 

I stepped out of line and walked up to him. "It's okay if you're afraid of heights. Everyone's afraid of something, that's what makes us human." I told him smiling down at him. He wasn't that short I guess I'm just tall for my age. 

He gave me a shy smile and muttered a 'thank you before walking past me and towards the main cabin. I could tell he needed some alone time, so I turned around and walked to the back of the line.