[8]

[This is the idea of the outfit Y/N would wear, if you don't like it you can make your own :)]

Zhen Zhen came out of the bathroom with her pajamas on. "Do you know where the bathroom is?" I ask her, and she nods and leaves before she comes back with red PJs. I thank her before entering the bathroom and changing. 

When I come back she's waiting by the bedroom door with her ear pressed against it

"What are you doing?"

She shushed me and drags me over to the door. She opens it and it's quiet. The boys are all standing in a semi-circle looking at the floor. ZhenZhen looks at me before she jumps over two of the beds and makes her way to the farthest one.

"Two of you can sleep with us.", I whip my head to her but her back is to me. Ohh God. The boys stare at us shocked before they all run out of the room. Once the door is closed I run over to ZhenZhen.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

She turns to face me and smiles. "I have no idea what you're talking about". With that, she turns away from me and closes her eyes.

I groan before mentally panicking. What if Dariush sleeps in the same bed as me? Ugh, I would probably die right there, he'd probably never let me sleep with his constant talking. Oh God, what if Gabriel sleeps in the same bed as me? Holy shit! Ohh God. Ohh God. Ohh God.

No, I'm being ridiculous. Gabriel doesn't like me and besides I shouldn't care anyway, it's the end of the world!

I calm down and make my way over to the second bed. I slowly go under the covers of the sheets and wait for them to come back. Before I could close my eyes I hear the boys say something about 'being free', whatever that meant.

10 minutes later I hear the door open. Alex slowly walks over to ZhenZhen's bed and that makes me smile. The bed slowly dips as someone lays next to me.

"Hi"

I opened my eyes and turned to look at who was behind me.

"Hi"

Gabriel half smiles at me before trying to get comfortable, it doesn't work out well considering he's as stiff as a board. I laugh before turning around and staring at ZhenZhen and Alex. They're holding hands and I know they're asleep from Alex's gentle snoring. I smile and turn back around to Gabriel.

"They make a cute couple, don't they?", Gabriel looks at me and nods.

"Yeah, they have a connection," His eyes don't leave mine and I can't seem to look away as he searches my eyes. I smile and finally close my eyes.