[𝟷0]

[This is the idea of the outfit Y/N would wear, if you don't like it you can make your own :)]

We ended up at a mall. As I looked up at it one side of it was blown up and the other looked perfectly fine. How the hell does that happen?

I ran with the others to the door and down the escalators. To the left, there were five mannequins in Adidas clothing. I and Gabriel took off to the right while the others went to the left.

"First come first serve", I grin at him before grabbing a mannequin and grabbing the clothes. 

Gabriel grabbed a white shirt with red sleeves and red pants with a white stripe down the side.

Behind me I hear Alex tell Dariush," the line is the circle is now complete. Now I am the master". I laugh and roll my eyes. Of course, they would be talking about that out of all things.

I look back to Gabriel and he calls everyone over. They all grab one of the outfits and we all go separate ways to change.

I go into one of the stores and change as quickly as I possibly can but I guess I wasn't that quick because I hear the door ring as I put on my new shirt

"OHH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY", Gabriel jumps and averts his eyes. I turn to him with a red face and all of my clothes on.

"It's fine", I tell him stepping forward and looking at his new clothes.

"Damn, somebody cleans up nice," I tell him before exiting the store. He turns and follows me back as we wait for the others.

"You look nice too.", Gabriel says smiling. I give him a smile before everyone comes back.

We grab some bikes and exit the mall. Alex stops, making me crash into the back of his bike. "What the hell Ale-"

"1973 Ford mustang each one.", Alex gaps. I look over to the parking lot and sure as hell there it is.

"That mustang doesn't have any computers or anything that can be fried by the pulse right?", Gabriel turns to Alex.

"Right.". We all drop our bikes and run over to the car. I watch as Alex jumps into the driver's seat and we all encourage him. He looks down at the stick and stops smiling.

"Ohh, I can't drive a stick."

I laugh before taking the driver's seat and waiting for everyone to get in before flooring it. Beside me in the passenger's seat ZhenZhen turns up the music and we all nod our heads to the beat. I do a donut turn before taking a sharp turn to the right and speeding up, shifting all the way to the 4th gear as I go.

I turn onto another road and pass a burnt car. I smile before taking a sharp turn left. A shape jumps onto the car and we all scream. The alien thing from before pushes its claws into the window and I swerve to try and get it off.

It head buts the glass, cracking it before the thing jumps on top of the car.

"It's on top of the roof!"

"Ohh shit" ZhenZhen grabs the wheel and turns it off the road, heading straight for a bus stop. My eyes widened as she yells at everybody to hang on.

We run straight through the bus stop and the alien spider thing flies off. Looking back I don't see anything and I let out a huge held breath. It's gone.

And then it wasn't

It jumped back onto the back of the car

And I just about had enough of this. Ignoring everyone's screams I swerve and drive up a slope before turning onto a bridge. "Jump!", I yell opening my door.

"ARE YOU INSANE", someone screams as I jump out of the car and roll. Shards of glass press against my skin as I stop rolling to watch the others jump out of the car as well. They land heavily on the ground with a thud but I know that their injuries aren't as bad as mine.

The car goes over the side of the bridge as well as the alien and falls down into the dam below.

Looking down at my leg I see a huge piece of glass stuck in my skin and I groan. The others get up and run over to me.

"I don't think you sh-"

"Shit girl"

Before Dariush can finish I rip the piece of glass out of my leg and rip the sleeve of my shirt before tying it around the gash in my leg. It burns like hell but I'm used to it.

Before Dariush can finish I rip the piece of glass out of my leg and rip the sleeve of my shirt before tying it around the gash in my leg. It stings but I'm used to it.

We start to walk and Gabriel comes over to me. "Are you okay?!", he asks looking down at my leg. I nod my head before smiling.

"I'm fine." He doesn't look so sure but at least he doesn't ask any more questions.

"Guys, guys I don't have the key!" I whip my head to look at Alex.

"What do you mean you don't have the key?!"

"It must be in the car", Alex says looking over the bridge. Dariush groans before walking toward us. Alex grabs his shoulder and stops him.

"What are you doing", he asks Dariush as he continues to walk.

"Going to get the key!"

"No, there's no way to kill that thing it's just going to reanimate.", Gabriel steps in.

"We need that key if we're going to finish this!", Dariush says. I stare at him as he takes another step.

"You will die," I tell him putting my hand on his shoulder. He sighs and looks down.

"We'll go down together.", Alex says

"So all five of us can die? Come on Alex I know you're smarter than that", Dariush pulls Alex over to the side and talks to him quietly.

When they were done talking Dariush hugged Alex and walked away. I watch him go as I started to sweat and my head got dizzy.

"Dariush don-" I gasped as I felt the sharp pain in my right leg start and then went numb.

Before I can finish saying my sentence dark comes into my sight and I fall back. Everything went black.