[9]

[This is the idea of the outfit Y/N would wear, if you don't like it you can make your own :)]

"That was the same alien from camp, didn't we kill that thing?", I ask as we walk onto a dirt path. It's been a day since the alien attack with Lou and thankfully nothing crazy has happened besides getting blisters on my feet from walking so long.

"It came out of the capsule, which means it survived the heat of atmospheric re-entry. That means it must have tremendous cellular regeneration abilities!", Alex tries to explain. I look at him perplexed.

"English, Alex, please.", ZhenZhen says turning to him.

"It's like wolverine!", that makes more sense.

"Then why is it following us?", Gabriel asks. I snort and look at Dariush.

"Probably because Dariush has its kids.", I say smirking.

"We're not talking about that, alright?! It's probably just pissed about his dog. Have you ever watched Marley and Me or Beethoven? It's a primal bond, it's out for Revenge, ask John Wick.", Dariush declares.

"No, it probably just had orders to kill Collins and anyone she came in contact with. Were just loose ends to this thing", Alex remarks.

"Dog theory was better"

"Who gives a frog's fat ass why! This ain't Comic-con bitches. All we know is that it wants us dead and we can't kill it.", ZhenZhen yells at us. I look at Gabriel in disbelief and he just shrugs his shoulders and smiles.

"She's right we should just keep moving," Alex turns and starts walking.

"I am done with your ideas. You were the one who thought to let Hannibal Lecter out of his cell! Consider your leadership privileges revoked!", Dariush says stepping closer to Alex.

"Sometimes you do the right thing but it doesn't work out, that doesn't mean it wasn't worth doing."

"Who the hell told you that!"

"My dad, I never understood what that meant until right now", Alex says looking down at the floor. I go to hug him but before I can Dariush and Gabriel are on the floor fighting. I sigh before grabbing both of the shirts and pulling them away from each other.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ME, MY FAMILY HAS NOTHING!", Dariush yells getting up to his feet. Gabriel looks to the trees before turning back to him.

"EXCEPT FOR A CAR DEALERSHIP A MANSION AND A YACHT-"

"THE DEALERSHIP IS GONE! Everything is gone. That's why they sent me to camp."

"It's just stuff..", Gabriel looks at him confused.

"I don't know who I am without all that stuff," Dariush sighs. His eyes began to shine as he turns to all of us.

"And.... They're taking my dad. He's going to jail." I stand in silence as Dariush looks up at the sky and tries to stay calm.

"I'm sorry", Gabriel says. I think he feels bad because after that he doesn't look back up at Dariush.

"It's not your fault. Sorry for head-butting you. You should get that cleaned up", Dariush shrugs off. I look at Gabriel to see his forehead bleeding.

I walk over to ZhenZhen as she takes out the radio and grabs her bag, pulling out her first aid kit I walk over to Gabriel and make him sit. Crouching down I talk one of the alcoholic pads and wipe it around the cut. He hisses and I look down at him, giving him a sympathetic smile.

"Thanks", Gabriel speaks breathlessly. I smile and nod my head before going to check Dariush for any injuries.

"Dr. Fielding is trying to contact us. We gotta go.", ZhenZhen zips up her backpack and gets up from the floor.

"Maybe we should find new clothes. For all we know the alien could be tracking our scent.", Alex informs us.

"Then let's go!"