Chapter 29 ~ Fixed

Aurora

I sit on my couch, hand in my lap as I nervously wait for Ryder to show up. It's been a whole week since I last saw him, since we told dad about us.

My heart bursting with colors as my father accepted us, I knew he would. I told Ryder to go a week without seeing me, then we can have a night where we eat and we talk about what really happened.

I forgave him when he told me that he would wait for me... as long as I needed to take time, but he wasn't going to let me go. And that reassurance really worked for me.

I was nervous but also on the happy side to finally hear what was actually going on, and to hopefully get my boys back.

The doorbell rings, I jump up from my thoughts and I open the door. Ryder stands at the front door with Laklyn in his hands.

It's also been killing me not seeing Laklyn. Ever since he started to call me his mom.. My heart has been warmer and I'm not mad about it. "Hi mi amor!" I smile at Laklyn and take him into my arms and smoother his face with kisses as he keeps chanting 'mama!"

I walk all of us in, I sit on the couch and place Laklyn in my lap. I look at Ryder for the first time since he got here. He moves closer to me. "Hey." His deep husky voice comes out and makes my insides melt.

"Hi." I say with a nervous smile. He smirks at me as he grabs one of my blankets from the couch and he puts it over our legs. "Are you ready?" He says. I nod my head.

"Should we feed Laklyn and put him down so we can have no distractions?" He stares at me before nodding. I stand up, warm up some milk, feed Laklyn, burp him, and then I lay him in my bed with pillows around him.

I don't close the door all the way. I make my way over to the couch where Ryder is. I lift the blanket and I get comfortable. He faces me and smiles.

"What I told you about Fiona was true... she had used to make Laklyn and then she left me. When she came back just a month ago.. You were in my house sleeping with Laklyn on the couch when she knocked and I saw her for the first time since highschool."

I let out a deep breath. I was at his house when she first came?

"She told me she was ready to be a part of Laklyn's life and I turned her down and told her off. Telling her that he is not hers, if anything he is yours.. And then I slammed the door and she walked away."

Another deep breath. I sip on my hot tea.

"And then obviously she had talked to you... she came to me and she told me she told you off.. And that you were out of a picture... my heart broke at that moment and I ran to your place and I sat there for hours, hoping what she said was a lie."

I feel tears stinging my eyes. She used me as bait.

"And I have yet to go to a lawyer... but I needed to talk to you first." I reach out and hold his cold hand. "Because I can't do this without you Aurora, I don't want to and what she said to you was false- all of it. I never took her back. I only want you."

His own tears now fall down his cheek as he stares at me. "Laklyn needs a mother and I need someone to help me survive this world and I would kill myself if it wasn't you Aurora... because I-"

I cut him off by leaning in and kissing him. My heart is warming and my hands are heating. My hands cup his cheeks as I press my lips to his, he stumbles but he kisses back.

I'm actually kissing him! My heart screams. I feel him smiling into the kiss, he pulls me closer, his hands going around my back and not breaking the kiss that I never want to end.

We pull away breathless, he stares at me while I look down to his glossy lips. "We just kissed." My voice comes out shaky, but a good shaky.

He nods his head. "We did." I end up in his lap, I sit sideways but my head facing his. "I liked it." I stutter out as she nods once again. "Me too." Then his lips are back on mine.

We once again pull away and we both smile at each other. "Aurora... I don't know how soon this is and frankly I don't care. I love you and I've loved you since I looked at you, tripping over your feet. I can't help it."

His face goes back to serious. "I love you too Ryder- and I don't want to stop." I whisper out. He holds my head to his chest, kissing my head. He interlocks out pinkies, as if telling me he is mine.

Well.. I'm his too.

We sat in each other's arms for quite some time. "Is Gray moved out?" He asked, suddenly in panic. I giggle and nod my head as he relaxes. "Good." I yelp as he picks me up and carries me over his shoulder.

He walks me to my room as he carefully places me on the end of the bed. He removes the pillows around a sleeping Laklyn and opens the blanket. I give him a finger as I go to the bathroom to change.

I come back and see him shirtless, his arms open for me to jump in. I smile as I walk over and get in. He wraps an arm around me from behind, his arm also lacing over Laklyn protectively.

"My family." He whispers out before I fall into a deep and happy sleep.

A/N 

SO! I know it seems like she forgave him so fast but just remember.. he didn't cheat or anything so I'm sorry if it seems fast but I swear that to me- he did a lot of apologizing even though it wasn't his fault.