3. Not Alive

I was tossing and turning my body left and right on bed sleeping uncomfortably. I stretched my hand to check my pillow but I didn't found it, I tried to open my one eye to check, I screamed and sat up jumping on the couch.

"Aaaaa...what the !!!!"
I took deep breath and place my hand on my chest, making it calm.
The person who slept on my bed last night was staring at my sleeping face when I woke up. What a freak!! I mean I know I have handsome on my face but that does not mean to stare at me while im sleeping to freak me out.
"What the hell were you doing, damn it!!!" I yelled at him.
"I...Was just waiting for you to wake up. You promised you will take me home." He said in very calm voice.

I understand he is so desperate to go to home, but why is he being enemy of my sleep. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him for a while, "You did not sleep at all, didn't you?"

He did not respond just looked down. I really felt bad for him.
"You remember anything?"

He shook his head with disappointment.

"Don't worry, I know how we can retrieve your information" I got up from my place and headed towards a drawer where I kept things which were belongs to him.

I handed over the broken phone and wallet to him.
"You won't remember but when you left house the other day morning, you didn't only left your broken phone behind but also this wallet. I thought one day you will definitely come back for your things as you knew my house already.
So check this out, may be we will find something important in this. He kept broken phone on table, as it was of no use. And started checking his wallet curiously. He looked at me as he felt his hands were shivering. I volunteerly took the wallet in my hand and opened it, there was a large amount of cash with lots of debit and credit cards. His wallet was telling, he is rich. I also found one ID card, I smiled, "That's what I was saying" I looked at him and again to his Id Card, "Kim Taehyung " I read his name and looked at him,
"Kim Taehyung?...is this your name?" I almost screamed.
He seems like contemplating something but I think no use, he was not remembering anything. Definitely it was his name, his photo was there on ID. But I don't know why, I have read this name somewhere, very familiar....very recently.

"Kim Taehyung.. the one and only one heir of Kim Enterprises, who recently launched the New company something about beauty products...name yet to disclose???"

I was shocked when I realized...yes I have heard on news that son of Kim Joon yuk going to be owner of the new company they are gonna launch, but they never showed his face on news
I just heard the name and I remembered because I was envious to him as even at this age he owns like everything in this country. His father is known as most successful entrepreneur in South Korea.

"I knew you were born with the silver spoon in your mouth but I was wrong...you were born with golden spoon!!!" I uttered the word very shockingly.

He looked at me with doe eyes.

"Don't worry...I got you. I will take you to your home. I know your house. Because it looks like one of my dream house." I smiled at him winking. "May be I can get big rewards if I take you home" I leaned little bit to whispere in his ear.

He narrowed his eyes and I laughed at him., "You want to eat anything before going because I am hungry and also I have to go to office so may be it will be convenient if I drop you on the way of my office" I said heading towards kitchen to make something.

I saw he was pacing around very slowly, trying to control his impatience to go home, he even did not touch the food. He was just confused and wanted to leave as early as possible. But I was taking my time to get ready for my office, he couldn't help but getting more impatient.

Finally I took him with me and he sat on the passenger seat. He was silent since the morning. I looked at him while driving and smiled. I remembered when we met for the first time, he was blabbering all the time in the car. I giggled remembering all stuff, it was like it happend yesterday.
"Are you like this always, talking less. But you know what?..you talk a lot when drunk" I chuckled. He looked at me with hope in his eyes expecting to hear something more about him., "You almost told everything about your life. About your parents, about how you were not happy about your father's decisions and your boy..." I stopped when my phone rang disturbing our conversation...one way conversation though. It was more disturbing when I checked it was my boss's calling. I sighed, now if I hear his voice, rest of my day will go bad. I received the call while driving so kept phone on speaker.