9. Truth?

"How..how do you know that?" He stammered., "how do You know him?"

"See...now you trust me?" I looked at V raising my eyebrows in winning expressions.

"This is not what I am saying Jin" He scratched his head trying to convey me what he was feeling but couldn't.

Suddenly, V looked at Minjae with surprisingly anger and spat his hand in the air, I turned quickly as I heard him screaming. I witnessed just by waving V's hand he threw his phone away, "He was trying to call his bodyguards" He said pressing each words gritting his teeth.

I didn't care what he said, because most shocking thing was how he did that?

"I knew you were good at breaking phones but how did you do that without even touching him" I was bewildered by his sudden act of wizard.

"Even I don't know" He too was amazed looking at his own hand. On the hit of moment he did that but after I asked him he realised he did something wizardry., "I ...Wow" He still was looking at his hand amusingly, flipping it on and off.

"Oohhho... V.. you can do magic. That's amazing" I jumped.

"I know" He looked at me excitedly.

"What the fuck Jin, ...you broke my phone. What did you do this, why you did that.?" There MinJae was complaining continuously half sitting on floor checking his phone, taking pieces in his hand.

I looked at him few seconds then asked V in soft voice, "Why were we fighting?"

"I don't, you...you always fight with me" He protested.

"Rea..really. o my god how big lair you are. You are the one who started first" I counter attacked him again in quarreling tone.

"Look at you, you again started " He crossed his arm like a Attorney.

I sighed, may be I get more defensive sometimes. I don't know why but my irritability increases when he gets jealous for him. He isn't even worth his Jealousy or his blind love..

He is right, there is no need to get intimate with him for this. I should ask him directly.

"Minjae" I called him. He got up from his place taking his broken phone in his hand,

"We need to talk" I asked.

"I...I don't want to talk. You go...get out from here....now...please" Fear was clearly seen on his face. He wanted to ordered me to get out but was scared too much. I pitied on his condition.

"You don't have other option. You have to talk to me and accept your crime infront of us...I mean me" I said.

"Which crime?" He asked being little afraid.

"About Taehyung. You ditched him. You didn't treat him better as a boyfriend. He was too much upset on you probably which lead him to death"

"What?...what are you trying to imply?" He still didn't get me.

"Because of you, Taehyung died. That's what I think. So my expectations from you is to accept your sin and tell the truth." I said simply without making any complications.

He scoffed, "You mean he died because I ditched him. That is what you mean"

I just gave a look to him. Yes that is what I mean.....Idiot. Now spill out, I scream inside.

He sat down unwillingly, rubbing his rumpled hair, and shaking his head in refusal he gulped, may be trying to gather words...

"Are you his friend?" He asked me in deep voice.