20. Let it happen

Jin's Pov:

I tried to open my stingy eyes when I heard my phone ringing continuously.

When I opened my eyes completely I remembered how I slept in V's arm at night and now it's morning and we are still in the same position. God, V slept like this!!!.

"V?" I called him soflty to wake him up.

He opened his eyes, red and puffy eyes. Because of me. Because I didn't let him sleep properly. I sighed and touched his cheek, "Baby, want to sleep in bedroom? You want me to take you there?"

He shook his head slightly, "No hyungie. I slept well" giving me gentle smile.

An uncomfortable blend of emotions swirled inside my stomach, how can someone be so adorable? Why such innocent soul has to be taken away. Why? Why did I let him go that day. Why I didn't keep him to my embrace and not let anyone take him away from me when I met him the first time.

My eyes started warming up again, I had to quickly turned away from him to control the emotions.

In past, I was sad hearing he was dead, I felt hurt, nonetheless I was not that scattered as he was around me all the time. But now I am spending every single second in fear, don't know when he will be taken away from me. I will be broken. I felt broken last night when I almost thought he left.

My phone rang again and this time V took it in his hand, signalling me to take that call.

"I want to stay with you. Please don't force me to go" I asked him softly almost pleading, looking at him hopefully.

He sighed, "I will feel better after seeing you happy and being close with him. Please go. Don't deny his offer"

"But...I"

"Hyung..." he came close to me, "I am not going anywhere. What you think? I will go without giving you proper farewell" He smiled playfully.

I gave him smile, I don't want to make him sad before he goes. And ofcourse I was happy hearing he is gonna give me memorable moment with him before he goes. Though 'farewell' word was torturing me like hell.

I received the call and said yes to go out with Myeon of course because V wanted.

After we spent some time together, Myeon came to pick me up

Myeon was talking nonstop as we were wandering at the food stalls but my mind was not with him. Even we watched movie, that time also my mind was not present there. I was lost, not understanding a bit why I am here instead spending time with V.

He handed me an Ice-cream and I licked a small amount of it unconsciously. But I scrunched my nose with displeased because of the distaste.
"I don't like this" I groaned soflty putting Ice-cream cone in his hand.

"You don't like mint chocolate chip flavor?" He asked me in shocked. I shook my head not complaining much. I guess, not in mood in this also.... Because I can debate on this mint chocolate topic for hours like I do with V.

He sighed, "I thought V likes it so do you. I thought it may build your mood up"

And the only name energized me
"He can even like the garbage. I still wonder how can he eat mint chocolate Ice-cream that much. He never stop praising it as well. Aishhhh..."
"But still you buy for him" He smiled while eating his part of Ice-cream.

"Yah, because he smiled while eating them. And I like him smiling" I giggled.

He chuckled, "how sad!!, I know all about his liking and disliking but not yours"

"May be because you never asked me" I defended.

"I don't remember me asking you about V's liking even" He said causually.