𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

September 25, 1976 - Mikaelson Manor:

The cries of newborns echoed through the halls of Mikaelson Manor, announcing the arrival of two precious daughters to Niklaus and Hayley Mikaelson. With a mixture of excitement and tenderness, Niklaus hurried to the nursery, eager to meet his newborn daughters. Hayley, with a smile on her face, informed him of their names: Hope Andrea Rebekah Mikaelson and Estrella Andrea Astrea Mikaelson. Both girls bore a piece of their mother's name, ensuring a connection wherever life would take them. Hope, with auburn hair reminiscent of her father, expressed her presence with cries, while Estrella, her dark brown locks mirroring her mother's, observed her surroundings with a calm demeanor, already showing signs of her unique nature.

As the years passed, distinct differences emerged between the sisters. Hope's cries often demanded attention, while Estrella exhibited a quiet understanding, needing little to express her needs. The Mikaelsons found themselves drawn more to Hope, her vocal nature captivating their attention, while Estrella's quiet presence led them to inadvertently drift away from her.

December 1st, 1979 - Mikaelson Manor:

One afternoon, young Estrella approached her father, Klaus, with a simple request, igniting a moment of father-daughter bonding over a hair band. Unbeknownst to them, Hope watched from the shadows, consumed by jealousy as she witnessed her sister receiving attention. Her tears and subsequent outburst to her mother, Hayley, exposed the growing resentment she harbored towards Estrella. Hayley intervened, reminding Klaus of the need to balance his attention between both daughters, prompting him to reassure Hope of his love and willingness to attend to her needs as well.

As Estrella handed Klaus the hair band, Hope's jealousy bubbled within her, her eyes following their interaction with a mix of envy and hurt. She watched as her father delicately attended to her sister's request, a pang of longing piercing her heart as she yearned for the same attention and affection.

January 12th, 1982 - Wool's Orphanage:Estrella's unique abilities drew both wonder and fear from her peers at Wood's Orphanage. Misunderstood and labeled a "freak," she found solace in her interactions with the creatures around her, displaying a gentle nature even in the face of rejection."Estrella, stop doing that, you're a freak!" a girl exclaimed, her voice laced with fear and disdain. Estrella looked up, hurt evident in her eyes, but she said nothing, choosing instead to focus on the small creature in her hands, finding solace in its silent companionship.

September 25th, 1983 - Wood's Orphanage:On her birthday, Estrella encountered a snake, sparking a conversation that revealed her ability to communicate with them. Amidst the curiosity of her peers, she found acceptance in the company of Mattheo and Tom Riddle, twins who shared her birthday. Their instant connection and offer of friendship provided Estrella with a sense of belonging she had longed for, overshadowing the loneliness of her past."What's wrong, little snake? Is it your birthday too?" Estrella asked, her voice filled with genuine curiosity and kindness. The snake nodded in response, prompting a surprised gasp from Estrella. Nearby, Mattheo and Tom watched with fascination, drawn to Estrella's unique ability and eager to forge a connection with her.