5

"Heir Mikaelson, sit," said Dumbledore as he entered his office, a room filled with mysteries waiting to be unraveled. Estrella sat before him, her expression a scowl that betrayed her internal disdain for the man seated across from her. "Sherbert Lemon?"

"Not at all, Professor. I am not quite fond of its tangy flavor," she replied coolly. Dumbledore nodded and settled into his chair. "I am sure you are aware that you have to-"

The door to his office creaked open, and in strode Heir Potter and Heir Riddle. None of them spared a glance at Estrella, their attention fixed solely on the headmaster. "My boy-"

"It's Heir Riddle to you," Mattheo Riddle interjected sharply, catching Estrella's gaze in the mirror hanging behind Dumbledore's chair. 'Aged like fine wine, didn't you, Riddle,' she mused silently. "Heir Riddle, this is your third warning. If you continue to quarrel with Harry Potter, the consequences will not be lenient." Harry sneered at Mattheo, their rivalry evident even in Dumbledore's office. 'I see Heir Potter is a favourite,' Estrella thought wryly.

"He humiliated my girlfriend!" Mattheo's words stung, though Estrella pushed aside any flicker of sympathy that threatened to surface. Dumbledore paused, his gaze piercing as he addressed Mattheo. But Mattheo laughed, a manic edge to his tone. "It's all about favourites with you, isn't it?" Dumbledore's narrowed his eyes, a warning clear in his expression. "I have given you your warning. You may leave." With a shove, Mattheo brushed past Harry, and they exited Dumbledore's office in tense silence.

"Students, we have a new arrival. Please welcome, Estrella Mikaelson," Professor Dumbledore announced, breaking the murmurs among the students. The Riddle brothers paused their conversation, exchanging puzzled glances as they turned their attention to the entrance. The doors burst open, revealing Gellert Grindelwald and Estrella Grindelwald.

"Actually, Professor, it's Estrella Grindelwald," Estrella corrected, striding confidently beside her father. Gasps echoed through the Great Hall at the sight of the former Dark Lord, and even the Sorting Hat seemed taken aback by Estrella's presence. What exactly transpired at the orphanage?

Estrella took her seat as the Sorting Hat was placed upon her head. 'Hello, Alistair,' she greeted mentally, the Hat responding in kind. 'Welcome once again, my queen,' it replied as the sorting ceremony commenced.

"Ahh, what have we here? Plenty of courage, loads of loyalty and knowledge, yes, and what a smart and cunning girl you are, full of ambition and pride."

The Hat deliberated for a solid ten minutes, causing the walls of Hogwarts to tremble. Stone knights marched into the Great Hall, Grindelwald's pride evident as everyone else looked on in confusion, particularly Dumbledore. Then, with a surge of energy, Estrella rose into the air.

"Hogwarts! Bow down to your queen! Estrella Andrea Astrea Mikaelson-Grindelwald, heiress of Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin, the last living descendant of Merlin."

The knights bowed, and the teachers were compelled to follow suit, their confusion palpable, especially Dumbledore's. The Teacher's table shifted aside as a golden throne materialized, dwarfing the headmaster's seat. Estrella landed gracefully upon it, a diamond crown appearing atop her head, her regal attire flowing elegantly.

Estrella Grindelwald stood as the most captivating and refined figure in Hogwarts, if not the entire Wizarding World. "Sit," her commanding voice echoed throughout the hall, demanding obedience from all who stood before her.