3

September 25th, 1993 - Grindelwald Manor:

That fateful night at the orphanage, Estrella's life took an unexpected turn as Merlin Wyllt whisked her away to the past, to the era of the Founders of Hogwarts. Under the tutelage of Merlin, the Founders, and Gellert Grindelwald himself, Estrella embarked on a journey of knowledge and power, learning secrets that even Dumbledore himself could not fathom.Gellert Grindelwald, recognizing Estrella's potential and longing for family, blood-adopted her alongside the Founders of Hogwarts and Merlin. Together, they nurtured her into the epitome of grace, bravery, cunning, and intelligence, forming a bond stronger than blood. They became her family, filling a void in her life that she had longed to fill.

In the opulent halls of the Grindelwald manor, Estrella sat, a figure of elegance and mystery. With her jet-black hair cascading around her, and her amber eyes betraying a hint of coldness, she exuded an aura of power and authority. Yet beneath her regal exterior lay a complexity that intrigued those who dared to gaze upon her.

Estrella's gaze fell upon the letter clutched in her hand, a silent reminder of broken promises and shattered dreams. 'I promise we will come thrice a year,' it taunted, a bitter reminder of Theo's unfulfilled pledge. With a sigh, she relinquished the letter as Gellert Grindelwald entered her chamber, his presence a comforting reassurance amidst her turmoil.

As they descended the grand staircase to the ballroom below, Estrella felt the weight of expectation bearing down upon her. The doors swung open, revealing a throng of guests eager to celebrate her birth, yet oblivious to the turmoil that raged within her.

Estrella's refusal of dance requests did little to dampen the festivities, as she greeted the guests with forced smiles and polite nods. Yet beneath her composed façade lay a sense of apprehension, her thoughts already drifting to the challenges that awaited her at Hogwarts.

"Tomorrow you start Hogwarts," Gellert Grindelwald's words cut through the din of the ballroom, a reminder of the looming future that awaited her. Estrella's gaze fell to her lemonade, her mind swirling with apprehension and uncertainty. "I suppose we'll meet them," she remarked, a flicker of curiosity dancing in her eyes as she glanced towards her father, though the prospect of the encounter seemed more like an unwanted obligation looming on the horizon.

"I suppose we will," Gellert Grindelwald replied with a hint of resignation, his tone betraying little enthusiasm as he observed the festivities unfolding around them. Yet beneath his stoic exterior, lay a sense of pride and protectiveness for the daughter he had come to cherish. As the night wore on, the echoes of celebration mingled with the weight of anticipation, marking the dawn of a new chapter in Estrella's life, one filled with both trepidation and uncertainty.