7

Today marked the commencement of the first Quidditch match of the season, a fierce competition between Gryffindor and Slytherin, with both teams fiercely determined to emerge victorious. Estrella, firmly aligned with Slytherin, harboured little doubt that Gryffindor's pride would ultimately be their downfall.

As Estrella made her way toward the Great Hall, her elegant gown, adorned in black and emerald hues, flowed gracefully with each step. Students instinctively lowered their heads in deference as she passed by, a silent acknowledgement of her status and authority within the school.

Upon entering the hall, the atmosphere shifted as the doors parted, and all conversation ceased. Students and faculty alike rose from their seats, bowing respectfully and lowering their heads until Estrella had taken her place next to her throne. "May the best house win," she remarked calmly before settling into her seat, signalling for the others to resume their activities. However, the breakfast that materialized before her, complete with a plate of bacon sandwiches, failed to meet her standards. With a dismissive wave of her hand, the unwanted food vanished, replaced instead by a bowl of fresh fruit. Estrella's aversion to pork, stemming from her childhood beliefs about its cleanliness, remained steadfast over the years.

Unbeknownst to Estrella, Mattheo Riddle observed her with a smile, noting how her habits had remained unchanged. However, his attention was soon diverted when Olivia Lestrange sought to monopolize his focus, drawing his gaze away from Estrella and toward herself.

Suddenly, the doors swung open, and the headmaster hurried toward Estrella's side, delivering news in a hushed tone. "The Mikaelsons and their daughter are coming to Hogwarts today," he whispered urgently, ensuring their conversation remained private. Estrella's eyes widened at the revelation, her mind racing with questions as she returned to her throne.

"You are all to continue your classes!" she declared, her voice carrying authority as the Great Hall began to empty. Once alone, Estrella sank back into her throne, frustration evident in her demeanour.

"Why now? Just as I've been crowned?" she questioned aloud, her irritation palpable. Grindelwald regarded her with a contemplative expression, suggesting a plan. "Perhaps we allow them to attend the Quidditch match before we meet them," he proposed, retrieving a cigarette from its pack and lighting it.

"Would they recognize me?" Estrella inquired, her concern evident in her voice.

"It's been 15 years," Grindelwald responded, his tone suggesting uncertainty.