8

By eleven o'clock, the entire school had congregated in the stands surrounding the Quidditch pitch, anticipation thick in the air. Many students brandished binoculars, eager to catch every moment of the match. Despite the raised seating, it was still a challenge to follow the action at times.

Estrella apparated to her private seats alongside Grindelwald, the only ones permitted to do so within Hogwarts. She had instructed Professor McGonagall to escort the Mikaelsons to the guest box, ensuring they had a prime view of the match.

Madam Hooch, the referee, stood poised in the centre of the pitch, her broom in hand, awaiting the arrival of the competing teams. As the Gryffindor team made their entrance, the crowd erupted into cheers, predominantly Gryffindor and Hufflepuff students chanting "POTTER, POTTER." Estrella and Grindelwald sat in silence, their disdain evident as they observed the spectacle. Amidst the sea of banners, one in particular stood out, proclaiming 'Potter for President.'

The momentary fervour for Gryffindor was swiftly overshadowed by the arrival of the Slytherin team. Estrella and Grindelwald shared proud smirks as they applauded, revelling in the display of their house's prowess. The Mikaelsons, seated nearby, couldn't help but notice Estrella's presence next to Grindelwald. Kol, in particular, recognized a familiarity in her demeanour. Turning to Niklaus, he pointed her out, prompting Niklaus to inquire with Professor McGonagall about her identity.

"Lady McGonagall, who is that young girl sitting next to the Headmaster?" Niklaus inquired, curiosity piqued.

"Ah, Estrella Grindelwald, the queen of Hogwarts by the blood of Merlin and the four founders of Hogwarts," McGonagall replied proudly, her admiration evident. "Very wise and ambitious, if she were ever sorted into one of the houses, it would be either Slytherin or Ravenclaw."

The revelation left the Mikaelsons both intrigued and suspicious, contemplating the implications of Estrella's heritage and status. As the match commenced, Draco Malfoy, Slytherin's seeker, suffered a fall from his broom, leaving Gryffindor with an advantage.

Estrella knew she had to intervene to ensure a fair game. With determination in her eyes, she placed her crown on her seat and leapt down from the stands, drawing gasps from the onlookers. Mattheo and Tom watched in astonishment as Estrella's appearance transformed, her gown shifting into a Slytherin seeker's uniform, her hair cascading loosely around her shoulders as she mounted her firebolt.

"It isn't over until one catches the snitch," Estrella declared with a smirk, igniting cheers from the crowd. Even Kol, impressed by her audacity, found himself admiring her resolve. With Mattheo, Tom, and Grindelwald smirking in anticipation, it was clear that the match was about to take a dramatic turn.