9

"And she's done it! Sorry Gryffindor, but Slytherin has won after all! Hey! That rhymed-" Professor McGonagall, her patience waning with each pun, swiftly snatched the microphone away, bringing an end to the announcer's antics.

"Finally, some respite," McGonagall remarked with a sigh, casting a knowing glance at the Mikaelsons before leading them towards the Headmaster's office, where Gellert Grindelwald and Estrella awaited their arrival.

As they approached, the grandeur of the surroundings did not go unnoticed by the Mikaelsons, especially the magnificent fountain with an angel playing a flute, which caught their attention.

Upon reaching the Headmaster's office, McGonagall announced their presence, and the doors swung open to reveal Grindelwald and Estrella seated inside.

"Greetings, Lobelia!" Grindelwald greeted the guardian of the Queen's office with a cordial nod.

"Good day, Professor! Which office would you like to visit today - the Headmaster's or The Queen's?" Lobelia inquired, her curiosity piqued by the arrival of the Mikaelsons.

"The Queen's will do just fine, thank you," McGonagall responded, ushering the Mikaelsons into the opulent chamber.

"Password?" Lobelia asked, her tone indicating the importance of the security protocol.

"Mors crudelis hera, sed inevitabilis," McGonagall replied, her voice steady as she recited the password with practiced ease.

The eldest Mikaelson's reaction to the password was noticeable, his sudden movement catching the attention of his brothers. Elijah Mikaelson, the paragon of composure among them, displayed a subtle shift in demeanor, his usually stoic expression betraying a flicker of surprise at the unexpected Latin phrase.

The fountain, sensing the correct passphrase, gracefully moved aside, revealing a hidden hallway adorned with ivory and gold, leading to a grand gate.

As they entered the room beyond, the Mikaelsons were greeted with a sight that surpassed their expectations, filling them with a sense of awe and wonder.

Dumbledore's old office was no longer there, replaced by a magnificent sight. Modest braziers, surrounding each of the fourteen basalt columns, illuminated every corner of the room. The jewelled runes on the curved ceiling danced in the flickering light, while marble icons and statues gazed down at the marble floor of this luxurious hall. In the middle of this room stood Estrella and the Headmaster.

"That will be all, thank you, Professor," Grindelwald said to McGonagall.

"Lord Mikaelson, what are your reasons for advocating Hope Mikaelson's acceptance as a student at Hogwarts?" McGonagall inquired, breaking her silence.

The Mikaelsons regarded her with surprise as she spoke for the first time since their arrival. This time, it was Hayley Marshall who stepped forward, her voice confident and resolute. "Hope is a quick learner; she grasps concepts easily. She has learned to master her witch side-"

Estrella, her demeanor cool and collected, interrupted, her piercing gaze fixed on Hayley. "What about her two other sides, the vampire and the werewolf?"

Klaus, sensing the tension, interjected smoothly, seeking to allay Estrella's concerns. "Hope still has to embrace her werewolf and vampire sides."

Grindelwald, perceptive as ever, intervened diplomatically, seeking to diffuse the brewing tension. "Very well, Hope Mikaelson shall join Hogwarts as of tomorrow."

Before the Mikaelsons could take their leave, Estrella, her tone authoritative, posed a pointed question. "Mr. Mikaelson, may I inquire if there will be another Mikaelson joining us in the future years?"