6

Mattheo and Tom were mesmerized by the girl's beauty, captivated by her commanding presence. Meanwhile, Olivia Lestrange sat nearby, her expression twisted into a scowl as she observed the scene unfolding before her, jealousy burning in her eyes at the sight of the girl who had seemingly stolen her lover's attention.

"From now on, changes will be made to Hogwarts," Estrella's voice boomed across the hall, commanding the attention of all who were present. She glanced toward her father, Gellert Grindelwald, and nodded, signalling the beginning of a new era. "The position of Headmaster will be stripped from Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore-" Gasps rippled through the hall at the audacious announcement. "-and will be taken by Gellert Grindelwald."

"But my dea-" Dumbledore attempted to interject, only to be cut off by Estrella's chilling command.

"You will address me as your queen!" Her words sent a shiver down the spines of those assembled. "Considering your crimes, Dumbledore, you are no longer headmaster. Patior." With a whisper, she commanded the arrival of the black-cloaked demons known as dementors, their presence striking fear into the hearts of many. "What crimes?!"

"I'd say you have a history of countless child kidnappings," Estrella retorted, her tone unwavering as she met Dumbledore's gaze with steely resolve. With a single nod from Estrella, the dementors seized Dumbledore and swiftly departed, leaving the hall in stunned silence. Grindelwald smirked with pride as he settled into his new role.

Mattheo and Tom approached Estrella, concern etched on their faces as they sought to speak with her privately. "Ella-" Mattheo began, but a sharp glare from Estrella silenced him, a silent reminder of their public setting.

"Your Highness, may we speak to you privately," Estrella's voice was cool and collected as she apparated herself and the two young men to a vast, dark chamber. With her back turned to them, Estrella remained composed, her demeanour unyielding.

"Ella...," Mattheo called out, desperation evident in his voice. But Estrella remained unmoved, her head held high.

"Estrella, say something," urged Tom, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

"Well, you know what they say, Tom. Don't waste your time on people who deserve silence," Estrella's words cut through the air like a knife, her frustration palpable.

"Estrella, we are sorry-"

"No! I waited for countless years. You knew how those people felt about us, how they treated us! Yet you left! You didn't even bother to meet me before you did so. You left but a single letter. A single letter that contained nothing but lies! Lie, lie, lie, that is all you two do!" Estrella's anger flared, her fury blazing in her eyes as she confronted her former friends.

"Estrella, please just hear us out," pleaded Mattheo, his desperation mounting.

"Hear you out? You don't even get to talk. Out of both of you, I had hoped that you would return!" Her voice rang with determination, her resolve unwavering.

"El-"

"Enough. We will reappear in the hall, and you two will act like nothing happened," Estrella's tone softened, her demeanour shifting to one of calm authority.

"Yes, Your Highness," replied Mattheo and Tom in unison, their expressions reflecting both regret and resignation.