20

"Do you think anyone's going to catch us?" I pant breathlessly as I break away from our kiss, peeking out the backseat window of River's car

"Nuh-uh," he hums into the crook of my neck, and the vibration of his voice sends me spiraling. "The park is closed."

"Yeah, but what if the park ranger comes or something?"

Letting out a sigh, River lifts his head up to stare down at me, tucking a loose curl behind my ear. "You overthink too much, Hazel. There's nobody out here, but if you want to stop then I'll understand."

Despite his reassurance, I can tell that he's fighting the urge to tackle me right now. I see a vein popping out on the right side of his neck, his hard-on throbbing against my inner thigh through his sweatpants. It's not that I don't want this, because I do. I really do. I'm just in my head too much.

"Is this your first time?" I ask, even though I'm pretty sure I already know the answer.

He shakes his head. "No, but I know it's yours, and that's why if you want to stop then I'll be totally fine with it. I want you to have sex with me because you want to, not because you feel like you have to."

River is too perfect for his own good. I mean, seriously, I don't know how I got so lucky. There's nowhere else I'd rather be than in this car with him, especially after he just said what he did, so if the park ranger catches us in a car with fogged-up windows then so be it.

Grabbing onto his chin, I bring his lips to mine once more. His hands find their familiar way to my hair, his body crouched awkwardly over mine from being so tall. He made sure to push the seats all the way up, but it still wasn't enough legroom for him.

I can almost hear the sigh of relief when he realizes I don't want to stop, and as if that was the green light he needed, he tugs at the sweatshirt of his that's surrounding my body so that I can lean up to take it off. I hadn't worn a bra with my dress, so I'm completely naked from the waist up in front of him. When he saw me like this before, we were in the dark, and now I feel so... exposed.

The last glimmering remnants from the sun are streaking through the fogged-up windows, and as soon as I go to cover up, River shakes his head and grabs my hand. "Don't," he whispers. "You're beautiful."

It's sickening how much I trust him. Anything he says, I would believe because I love him that much, so suddenly, I don't feel self-conscious anymore. I'm smiling as he props himself up onto one elbow, using his other hand to pull the band of his sweatpants down on me ever so slightly.

He kisses across the skin now revealed to him, his eyes staring into mine as he does it. I'm squirming with anticipation, my eyes closed when he runs his tongue along the spot he just kissed. I want him to do exactly what he did the night we watched that movie, when his head was between my thighs, giving me the best orgasm I've ever had.