Chapter 13: Because girls are smarter

Chapter XIII: Because Girls Are Smarter

Keely was eating and crying over Skype. Which is downright annoying but I keep my mouth shut.

"So tell me what happened in the parking lot?" I asked.

"Well I was walking to Lance's car because he texted me during 7th saying to meet him at his car, so when I did, I saw him with that whore McKayla." She sobbed then took a giant bite from her Publix sub.

I swear this girl does a lot of crying and eating. She reminds me of Coco from Zoey 101. Who always breaks up with her boyfriend and then cries and eats over it.

Just like Keely is doing right now. I try telling her that but she doesn't like getting compared to other people unless they're a supermodel.

And she has no idea what I'm talking about because she's never watched Zoey 101 in her life.

"Awh Keely. But they have been seeing each other for a while now. I'm sorry, I just thought that you would figure it out." I said with a frown.

"Well I didn't until now." She sobbed.

Then I heard her phone go off. Along with a weird laugh from Keely.

"Look at that! The pig wants to call me!! Haha he thought. I seriously don't want to talk to him." She laughed.

This girl has some serious mood swings at times. She's been like that since I first met her. But really it was just because she has a bipolar disorder.

Her dad told Naomi and I when we were all sophomores. When we started to get worried about her. But her dad assured us that it's normal for Keely and that we don't need to worry about it that much because his mom has it too.

So it's hereditary basically.

"So do you think that you'll ever get back together with Lance?" I asked with a sigh.

I then looked at my phone and I got some texts from Asthon and Drew.

And they're both asking me to hang out with them on the same day. This should be fun.

"Heck no. He needs to learn to keep his hairy dick in his pants." She said sticking her chin up.

"Gross Keely, I'm sure that no one in the world would want to know that a guy's part is hairy." I stated.

"So? Carly not all guys shave their dicks. I mean Marcus probably doesn't either you know." She said while running a hand through her long blonde hair.

"Okay well I'm ending our chat. See at school on Tuesday." I said then pressed the red button on the screen before she can reply back.

Did I really have to know what kind of dick my brother has? Like that's beyond disgusting. This is why I'm glad that I'm a virgin and I'm glad that I chose education over boys.

I even think that my dad is okay with my choice as well as Marcus. But my mom is sad because she said that I'm too pretty to be single.

Which I think that she secretly thinks I'm ugly but tells me I'm not because she has to because she's my mom. But I wouldn't blame her honestly if she really does think I am.

"Hey sweet pea." My dad said while walking in my room.

"Hey dad, what's up?" I asked.

"Well it's about Monday. I'm going golfing with my friends and Marcus is doing who knows what." He chuckled at the thought of Marcus.

"Now your mother said that you two are going to the beach?" He asked whilst taking a seat on my bed.

Monday is Labor Day. And my mom wants to take me to the beach with her because we hardly ever get to go to the beach.