Chapter 10: You're Like an Undercover Rich Kid

Chapter X: You're Like an Undercover Rich Kid

I got in my car and started to drive to school, while sighing at the morning sun shining with all it's glory at all of the car windshields.

As soon as I got to school, I turned my engine off, and got out and grabbed my backpack with me. After I locked the door, I started to walk to the school building.

"Hey!" Connor said while coming up to meet me at my locker.

"Urm hey." I awkwardly said while opening my locker and putting my lunch box in it.

"So did you hear that we have some project to do in psychology?" He casually asked while leaning against a locker next to mine.

"No I haven't. But the teacher did say that we have at least eight projects to do throughout the school year." I said with a chuckle.

"What? Since when did the teacher say that?" He asked with a frown.

"Like the third day of school. It's in the syllabus too you know." I laughed while closing my locker.

"Anyway, can you be my partner? I would ask Lance, but he isn't too serious about school let alone a project for some regular class." He chuckled while scratching the back of his hairy head.

"Maybe if we get assigned together." I laughed yet again.

♕|♕|♕|♕

"Okay guys, now your partners for the project will be the ones that are seated next to you." Drew lightly pinched my arm.

"Now the topic is what we've been talking about for these past two weeks, about emotions." She said while handing each pair a rubric.

"Hmm, what shall we do our project on my lady?" Drew asked while looking at the rubric and smirking at me.

"Maybe we can do the emotion of being a jerk." I said with a smirk.

"Hey now, there will be no name calling Ms. Lukens." Drew tsked while reading over the rubric.

"Whatever. Let's do loyalty. Or companionship. Because it's about us becoming friends." I said while smiling at him.

"Oh? So we're labeled as friends?" He asked clearly amused.

"Why yes we are. So you want to do that my good friend?" I asked whilst getting my phone out.

"Why yes, I do." He chuckled copying my why yes.

"Okay then, you wanna get started tonight?" I asked while shaking my head and smiling.

"Yeah sure, we can go to my house because I have to watch my Patter." He chuckled while grabbing his phone.

"Oh okay, I just have to let Marcus know, so he won't flip out completely when I don't show up." I sighed.

I then texted Marcus that I'll be at a friend's house after school today. And much to my surprise, he said okay don't be out too late.

The bell then rang, and we all got up and gathered our things.

"Okay so I'll text you my address. And you can drive to my house, because we wouldn't want your car to be left here now would we?" He asked with a chuckle.