Chapter 9: I'm Such an Ugly Person With You

Chapter IX: I'm Such an Ugly Person With You

I was putting on my skinny jeans when my phone started to vibrate on my dresser.

With a sigh, I walked up to it and pressed answer then the speaker button then started putting on my black belt.

"Hey, um I was wondering if you're busy tomorrow." Drew said with a nervous chuckle.

"Um, tomorrow? I'm not doing anything. Why?" I asked while taking off my white V-neck and slipping on my brother's purple Clemson fitted soccer sweater.

"I was just wondering if you would want have a sushi date with me." He said with a nervous laugh.

"Yeah sure, I'll be more than happy to attend a sushi date with thee Drew Rollings." I said while putting on black sandals.

"Alright then. I'll see you at school and we can talk more about our date." He laughed then hanged up.

"You're not going on that date missy." My dad said while popping his head in my bedroom.

"It's not even a date date daddy. It's just a hang out one." I sighed while grabbing my backpack.

"Still. Marcus will drive you to and from this date." He said while crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm sure that Drew doesn't mind picking me up and dropping me off at home." I said while grabbing my phone and putting it in the back pocket of my skinnys.

"Nope, tell this guy that your big brother will escort you to this sushi place and that he has to meet you there. Then when the date ends, your brother will step in and tell him that he will take you home." He said while smiling to himself.

♕|♕|♕|♕

"He's what?" Drew asked while taking his seat next to me.
I just told him that my brother is going to drop me off to Mai's Sushi.(I found out the name of the place). Instead of the whole Drew picking me up from my house plan.

I may say that he wasn't weirded out about the whole ordeal. Drew actually found it pretty amusing that Marcus has to cancel whatever plans he had tomorrow night, just to make sure that his little sister doesn't get raped in a sushi bar. Which is less likely to actually happen. But Marcus agreed that he'll sit at a different table than us, but still seated near us. Anyway, Drew is completely cool about it. Which is confusing the hell out of me. Because most guys would get weirded out and say that they actually have something to do instead.

"Yeah just uh going to be seated at a different table than us." I said with a frown.

"Hey it's okay. I'm cool with whatever to be honest." He chuckled while getting out his homework.

"Why may I ask? How can you be so cool about all of this?" I asked while taking out my homework.

"I mean he's your big brother. He'll always want to be protective of you. And he probably knows about me and what type of person I am so it makes him worried about you." He said then the bell rang to start class.

"Okay, so what time do we meet each other?" I whispered so that we don't make a scene.

♕|♕|♕|♕

"So technically it's you, Drew, and Marcus on this date?" Naomi confirmed/asked while stuffing her face with large french fries.

"Well, I mean I guess. But I see it as just Drew and I. While Marcus is somewhere." I sighed while eating a chicken tender.

"That's kind of cute. And so is Marcus, maybe he can take me with you guys and I can distract him, while being his date." Naomi said while smiling to herself like a weirdo.