Chapter 13.

Eva's POV

Avangeline got up and threw her sword towards Alpha Derek but I quickly charged in front of him and took the sword straight into the chest.

Elijah took out his celestial silver axes and Zachary took out his sac's as they both advanced towards her at the same time, Elijah attacked from the air as Zachary attacked from the ground but unfortunately for them Ava was ready.

Her silver bow appeared in her hand as she launched a bow at Elijah as it hit him straight in the stomach, quickly guarding herself with her wings as Zachary zoomed at her with lightening speed.

"Ava this isn't you!" He yelled.

He launched a sai at her but she quickly flipped into the air and clapped her hands as flames shot out of them. Zachary dodged the flames with ease but was quickly smacked in the face with a silver bow.

"She can't keep fighting like this I'm calling out the wolves," I heard a growl behind me.

I pulled the sword out of my chest and flinched.

"Don't do that, Ava has powers no one has ever seen. She could wipe out an entire army in an instant," I said as I stood up.

Knives appeared in my hands as I began launching them at Avangeline, trying desperately to get her to stop as she blocked my knives, fought Elijah, Zachary and Ariel all at the same time. She was a beautiful killing machine determined to win.

I threw a knife directly at her face but she quickly pushed everyone away with her wings, grabbed thee knife in mid air, spun around and threw it at me in a matter of seconds.

How could she be able to move so fast and know every single move?

A light bulb went off in my head.

She could hear our thoughts.

As soon as I said that she quickly turned to me and charged at me until she grabbed me and threw me up into the air. I quickly steadied myself in the air as I looked down to notice she was being held back by tree roots. I noticed Ariel's eyes glowing a bright gold as I remembered that she was a Mother Nature Angel, she could control the nature around her.

"Eve are you alright?" Zachary asked as he flew up towards me.

"I'm fine I'm just dizzy," I answered.

I watched in horror as Ava broke free of the roots and quickly grabbed Ariel, she grabbed her by the wings as she grabbed her now flaming sword and chopped off Ariel's beautiful golden wings.

It all happened so fast.

Zachary quickly grabbed Ava as his eyes began to glow gold, slowly her eyes began to droop as she slowly fell to the ground.

I flew down to the ground and landed gently as I walked over to the now crying Ariel.

"She cut them off, she cut them off," Ariel kept repeating as she rocked back and forth, stunned at the after math.

I was in shock, I didn't know it was possible for an Angels wings to be chopped off.

Her once beautiful golden wings were now in ashes.

Elijah picked up Ariel and Zachary picked up an unconscious Ava. I jogged towards him as I looked down at Ava in his arms.

"She's in a coma, I didn't want to enter her mind because I was afraid this would happen but she took it too far. I don't know when she will wake up or what will happen she she wakes," He explained.

Alpha Derek ran towards us with clear concern on his face as he growled at the sight of Ava in Zachary's arms.

"What happened?" He boomed loudly.

Black Assassin Wings (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें