Chapter 33: Indigo

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Jesus Christ my eardrums.

"Don't remind me, I'm a year closer to death" I tell them and walk to the massive table in the restaurant.

"Why so morbid?" My dad asks and kisses my forehead as I sit down. I shrug and watch as everyone else seats themselves around the table. Amelia is here with sophie and the whole family is also in attendance. How fun.

"Can we open the presents" Oakley says and claps his hands. Sophie grabs his hand and brings it down.

"Oakley, it isn't your birthday" she says sternly. Fucking love this kid.

"Yeah Oakley" Matteo echos and sophie glares at him, he cowers in his seat and smiles sheepishly at her. She's 4.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, can I start you off with some drinks" the waiter asks and runs his eyes over me. First of all ew and second of all Thankyou.

"Water would be great" my mum says and Elliot huffs, the waiter walks off and mum leans forward and sends him a questioning stare,

"What?" She asks and leans her head on her hands.

"You always get water, I don't like the taste of water mamá" he complains and slouches in his seat.

"I'm sorry baby, would you prefer it if I asked for their milkshake surprise" she says enthusiastically and he sits sits up and nods.

"What's the surprise" Ollie asks and leans forward, he's still getting over the breakup with that bitch belle, I spoke to her I even told her that I liked her, now I want to kill her.

"Diabetes" my mum deadpans and Alessia snorts at her.

"Really mum" Elliot groans and Alessia smirks.

"She got you there els" my brother cringes at her use of the old nickname and folds his arms over his chest.

"Aww, someone's a sulky baby" Matt coos at him and pinches his cheeks. Elliot swats his hand away and smacks him round the face.

"Leave off Matteo" he grumbles and Matt sits in shock holding his cheek.

"Not at the table boys" my dad scolds and they both look away from one another.

A couple of waiters set the water down and place glasses filled with ice in front of everyone. My mum thanks them and they split up to take our orders. They progress down the table until one of them reaches grey and I.  It's the same one from earlier. He completely ignores Grey and looks at me.

"Hi I'm Arthur, what can I get for you today gorgeous" I look at grey and he raises his eyebrows at me and leans back in his seat, his muscles straining against the fabric of his shirt.

I stay quiet because no way am I ordering, I cross my arms and greys eyes move to my chest. I clear my throat at him and his eyes meet mine again. Arthur cough's slightly but I'm not backing down.

I kick grey under the table and he stands on my foot. Bitch.

"She'd like the ham and cheese croissant with bacon and a poached egg" I win he looses as usual. Thank god he didn't get me some of the fancy shit that's on this menu.

"I think I was asking the lady" Arthur sneers and grey pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue.

"Yeah I got that when you called her gorgeous, sorry Arthur but eyes off my Fucking fiancée before I cut them out yeah?" Grey leans forward and takes the gun from his waist band, he presses it to Arthur's leg and clicks off the safety.

"Now arty, ask me what I want to eat hmm?" I smirk at how he's behaving and watch as Arthur's eyes widen and he nods.

"W-What would you like sir?" The waiter stutters and grey sighs.