Chapter 34: indigo

"Yes that's the dress, you look sexy as fuck" Amelia says as she puts in her earrings. We're going out to the club for a few drinks. My birthday was last week so it's a late celebration.

"Ok red or white?" I ask holding up the heels in my hands.

"White" she decides and nods her head at me while applying some mascara. We take a couple photos and prepare ourselves to escape.

Oakley and grey probably wouldn't approve of the outfits so we need to be low key, greys downstairs in a meeting and oakleys in the tech room. We sneak out my bedroom and head to the stairs.

"Where are you going all dressed up?" Shit

"Hey Allie" I say turning around and seeing my mum and Alessia stood in their pajamas with face masks on and Sophie behind them with a mini glass of champagne and a towel on her head.

"We're just going to...." am starts but stops when she realizes her daughter.

"A very boring speech" I finish and we turn back around.

"Have fun at the speech" my mum emphasizes and I hear them both chuckle from behind us as we creep down the stairs and out the door. We get in my Ferrari and speed out the drive.

We arrive at the club 10 minutes later and get out, Amelia winks at the bouncer and we get straight in without ids.

We get in the club and cover our ears heading up to the bar and ordering a couple of martinis.

We down the martini and look at each other with a knowing grin.

"4 SHOTS OF TEQUILA PLEASE!" I shout over the music and the bartender nods at us. A few seconds later 4 shot glasses filled to the brim with a dark amber liquid appear in front of us. We pick one up each and clink them, downing the drink before picking up the other ones and downing them too.

"4 MORE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GREYS POV

My phone starts to ring loudly just as my friend Maurice who runs the French mafia begins to speak. I shoot him an apologetic look and pick up the phone.

"Hey blue" I answer and she fucking giggles.

"Heyyy I'm just" she pauses to hiccup "At the club and I did have one drunk.....I'm drink" what?

"Do you mean you're drunk, are you drunk baby?" I ask and she laughs, Maurice chuckles at the conversation and so does Charlie the English mafia don. 

"Pfffttt....what- I'm not the drunk one you are pretty boy" yep definitely drunk, I tell the guys I'll be back in 15 minutes and leave to go and collect her while she rattles off random shit into the phone.

"And then you know what I told her grey"

"No what did you tell her baby?"

"I told her that-" she stops and I sit up in my seat and furrow my brows. Then she hiccups and I relax again.

"I'm bored" she whines as I pull up to the club and get out. The bouncer lets me in straight away and I walk through the door and hang up. I scan the room and spot her and Amelia at the bar laughing . I walk over to them and grab both their hands.

"Come on you two time for bed" I tell them like their babies and they follow me out the club. Am gets in the back and indigo gets in the front with me.

"Greyyyyyyy" indigo slurs and I look over to her she nearly face plants into the dashboard when I stop gently and I put my hand out to protect her head. She high-fives me and turns around to Amelia.