Chapter 41: Greyson

I follow the lady into the practice rooms where indigo and I dropped soph off, I look around and see soph in the corner sat on a block crying. I walk over to her and she looks up to me with teary eyes.

"What's wrong princess?" I ask picking her up, she's wearing a little purple tutu and leotard with a matching headband. Fucking adorable.

"I-I don't want t-to go out because I'll m-mess up and everyone will look a-at me" she stutters and more tears run down her red cheeks. I wipe them away and she looks at me with big eyes.

"Don't cry darling, you've been practicing for ages haven't you?" She nods her head and I continue while walking around with her in my arms.

"Then you'll be fine, you know what you're doing and you'll be perfect, indigo and I will be supporting you the whole time, I promise" I try and console her but she shakes her little head and lets out a sob.

"I w-want daddy" she says and i do a double take. I didn't even know she was calling Oakley daddy. I pull my phone out from my pocket and dial oaks number. He picks up and i put the phone on speaker.

"What's up?" He greets and I look over at soph who sniffles and holds my finger with her hand.

"D-daddy I don't want to go and d-dance, I'm going to mess it all up, I'm S-scared" Oakley is quiet for a second before he replies.

"Hey don't cry sweetheart, greys with you isn't he?"

"Y-yeah"

"I know you'll do amazing and if you mess up which you won't because your fucking perfect-"

"OAKLEY LANGUAGE" Am shouts and I hear it through the phone, soph giggles and Oakley sighs.

"Anyway, If something goes wrong or you can't do it, it doesn't mean you're any less amazing than you are now. I promise you'll be fine. I love you sweetheart and you'll do amazing" Oakley finishes and soph smiles at the phone.

"Ok love you too" she chirps and I hang up the phone, she looks up at me and gives me a weird looking smile.

"Hey bear?"

"Yeah" I say skeptically and she motions for me to lean down. I put my ear near her mouth and she whispers a request in my ear. I pull my head away and shake it.

"No no fucking way, you're cute and shit but that is not happening" I close my eyes and put her down when she tries to give me those cute eyes that indigo does when she wants something.

She squeezes out a tear and I cave.

"Fine ill do it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Indigos pov

The lady steps out on to the stage In front of the large red curtain holding a mic, she walks to the middle and smiles at everyone in the audience.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, it's lovely that you've all come to watch your children perform tonight, they've all been working very hard all year for this performance so I hope you will enjoy. Please keep your phones on silent at all times, videoing is allowed without the flash on" she ends her boring speech and I almost start snoring.

"Our first performer tonight is Sophie Neil" she walks off stage as everyone claps a little and the curtain rises.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Grey is stood in the middle of the stage holding Sophs hand, with a headband over his messy hair. He looks incredible pissed off when he finds me in the audience. I get my phone out and hit record. The music starts and it's a classical song. Soph looks up at grey and grey forces a smile back. She begins to twirl and leap across the stage and grey follows her.