Chapter 52: Indigo

TW
SELF HARM
MENTIONS OF RAPE
PANIC ATTACK

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I knock on the door of greys office and stroll in casually, he's in a meeting with another mafia Don but I'm the priority so he can deal with it

"Yes indigo, please do interrupt my meeting without knocking" he says to me and glares at me.

"I did knock" I tell him and he rolls his eyes and pats his lap. I walk over to him and sit on his knee, he kisses me shortly and looks to the other man who's watching us with curiosity.

"Indigo knightly?" He questions and I look at grey, he nods in reassurance and I turn back the other man who's waiting patiently for an answer.

I nod and he smirks at me.

"I've heard lots of thing about you" he says and I sigh in boredom.

" I've heard nothing about you" I reply and grey chuckles.

"Andre Taylor, Don of the Spanish mafia" he introduces himself and I roll my eyes knowing that he now expects a conversation I can't be bothered to entertain.

"You know me already, now can you wrap this up so I can do something with grey" I tell them and grey nods and I get up.

"We were just finishing up any way" Andre says and I turn to grey who looks at me expectantly.

"I need you for something in the bedroom" his eyes light up like a child at Christmas and I quickly squash his dream.

"No not for that asshole" I say and pat his chest before I turn on my heel and walk out. I nod at Andre and he smiles at me. Nice enough I suppose.

I go upstairs and get all the dresses ready that I'm going to try on as I wait for grey to join me. He finally walks through the door after some time and goes to turn around when he sees all the dresses hung up on a rack.

I grab his ear and he has to really bend over so I'm not lifted up when he stands to his full abnormally large height. I let go when he sits on my bean bag and I pull the gun from his waistband.

"If you try to leave I'll shoot you" he nods and I smile sweetly at him before I walk over to the bed and grab the first dress. I walk into the closet and begin to change into the floor length blue satin dress with diamond encrusted straps.

"What are we doing" he asks from his position on the beanbag just as I finish changing and putting on the heels that go with the dress.

"I'm trying on dresses for the ball and you're going to tell me which ones you like and which ones you don't like" I explain as I walk out the wardrobe. He looks up from his phone and he smirks at me.

"Does that mean I get to take them off you sweetheart?" He asks and I feel the blood rush to my cheeks. He laughs at me and I stick my middle finger up at him.

"I really like this one baby" he gives his opinion but I don't really like it as I look in the mirror at my reflection.

"I don't, it makes me look clumpy" I say and walk back into the closet as he mutters   something about me being fucking ridiculous.

"Ok how about this?" I ask after changing into a gold knee length cocktail dress, he shakes his head and I frown at him.

"Why?" I ask and he shrugs as I head back into the wardrobe with another option for me to try on and probably not like. I re-enter the bedroom once I e changed into the dress and snort slightly when grey glares at it with hate.