Chapter 54: Indigo

TW
MENTIONS OF RAPE/ABUSE
VIOLENCE/BLODD/GORE

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's been a couple of days since what happened and I'm sat on greys desk while he works scribbling on a piece of paper because I'm bored as fuck. He's rubbing his hand up and down my thigh as he reads through some paperwork and he occasionally speaks on the phone.

"Indigo sweetheart?"

"Yeah grey sweetheart?"I mock and he groans in annoyance.

"Please tell me that doesn't say french agreement on the top of it" he says and I look down at the paper I'm scribbling on. Oops.

"Nooo....yes"

"What?"

"Yes it does" I reply and he rests his head on my uninjured thigh.

"I can't fucking believe you, Maurice is going to kill me if he has to print another one out, first one goes down the shredder because you wanted to shred something important to make you feel 'powerful' and now this" he complains and I pat the back of his head.

"You'll figure it out big guy" I tell him and hop off the desk. I leave the room after giving him a kiss and go into the kitchen where soph, Elliot and Matteo are making cookies.

"No that's not what it says" soph tells Matt who sticks his tongue out at her when she turns around.

"What does it say then little miss know it all" Matt snarks and Elliot elbows him in the stomach.

"It says flour, sugar and then add the milk after" she emphasizes and Matt mocks her behind her back.

I walk up to them and look over Sophs shoulder, she's mixing some ingredients and when she sees me she turns around and wraps her small arms around my neck. I smile at her and listen as she complains about Matt not being a good companion chef.

"You are such a little shit, you know that" he says to her and licks some batter of the spoon.

"I'm telling daddy that you said shit" she sings and Matt glares at her whilst pretending to whack her with the spoon. She squeals in laughter and he picks her up and spins her around as her giggles fill the room.

I walk out and go up to my bedroom to get dressed, after laying awake for most of the night last night, I've decided I need to do something and can't keep putting it off. I'm only hurting myself by not doing what needs to be done.

I get changed into some sports leggings and one of greys hoodies and throw my hair up into a messy bun. Once I finish my mascara I grab my dagger from the side and head back down stairs.

I'm not telling Grey about where I'm going, he won't let me go. He doesn't think I'm ready but I know I know I'm ready and I don't want anyone else with me when I do what I need to do.

I go outside and get in my Ferrari, I leave the drive and not 2 seconds after I pull out my phone rings. Greys name pops up on my screen and I answer it with the Bluetooth.

"Hey" I greet but I'm cut off by his demanding voice.

"Where are you?" He asks and I roll my eyes at his aggression.

"I'm going shopping, I've got some body guards with me, I'll be fine" I reassure him and he sighs through the phone.

"Ok be safe and call me if you run into any problems, also my credit cards in your phone case so use that" he tells me and I nod even though he can't see me through the phone.