Chapter 37: indigo

TW
BLOOD/GORE/VIOLENCE

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Indie!?"

Emilio Ferrari, the best hitman in the underworld, you need a job doing you go to him, we met when I was with Franco, he was 18 I was 6, the friendship blossomed when he found me battered and beaten on the floor and he nearly killed Franco for what he'd done to a little girl, said little girl being me. He used to come by every week after that, give me food and new clothes, he could never get me out though, it would be too dangerous.

I haven't seen him since I was 12.

"Grey get off him!" I tell grey and he gets up and looks at me confused.

Emilio stands up and opens his arms, i rush to him and he picks me up.

"I thought you were dead, I went to see you and you weren't there, what happened?" He asks setting me on the ground and resting his hand on my shoulder. He's just as I remember, blonde messy hair with piercing blue eyes and a real baby face, even at 30 he still looks like he's 18. It's actually quite eerie.

"My family found me, I'm sorry I should've looked for you after I was home, I want to thank you for everything you've done for me, I'm sorry we lost contact" I apologize and he shakes his head.

"No need to apologize indie, I always wondered if you were alive, when Vladimir said he wanted me to kill Greyson king and indigo knightly I didn't realize he meant you" Emilio admits and I shake my head at him.

"Oh yeah because you know so many indigos"

"Actually I don't know any others"

"Point proven you're not helping yourself here"I tell him and he brushes the hair out my eyes.

"What beautiful girl you've grown to be, I'm proud of you indigo, you've been through so much and yet you're so strong" I blush slightly at his words and look over at grey but he's gone.

There's a lump in the bed under the covers and I roll my eyes.

"Greyson Benjamin king stop being an anti social rat and come talk to our guest" he groans and when he talks his words are muffled by the duvet he's thrown over himself.

"He was trying to kill us a minute ago, I don't want to talk to him, he interrupted my sleep" he's beginning to sound like a child.

Emilio chuckles and looks over at me.

"Boyfriend?"

"Fiancée"I correct and Emilio's eyes widen slightly.

"You're still a baby, there's no way your engaged" he says and I smile at him.

"I'm 18 Leo, it's not that young" I say using the nickname I gave him when I was younger, he smiles and then raises his eyebrows when grey gets out the bed and begrudgingly walks over to us.

"So you're the new don of the American mafia, I must say you're torture methods sound worse than mine, you're a bit of a heartless bastard from I've heard" Emilio states and grey glares at him and turns to walk away but I grab his arm and pull him back.

"Grey this is Emilio, he used to help me when Franco had me" I inform him and he glares at Emilio.

"Sorry blue am I supposed to be introducing myself to the fuck that watched you suffer and did nothing about it" grey snarks and Emilio lunges at grey, greys got an inch on Emilio but their both the same kind of muscular build, so it's a pretty even fight.

Grey holds Emilio's neck and puts a gun to Leo's head. Leo looks at me and smirks.

"Ok this one's alright" he tells me and grey shoves himself off of Emilio and walks over to me sulking.