Chapter 57: Indigo

I'm woken up by heavy breathing and when I open my eyes roger is stood above me watching me sleep. I rub his ears and he sits on me, I let out a groan and grey shoots up from his sleep.

"What! I'm awake!" He shouts in panic and I look at him funny, he turns to me and I shake my head.

"Fucking weirdo" I curse and he looks at me unamused before getting out of bed and dragging his feet to the bathroom, he shuts the door and I roll my eyes.

"Don't shit for too long!" I shout to him and I hear his razor switch on, grey never has stubble and if he does it's because he hasn't had time to shave recently.

"Sorry, it's bad this morning pretty explosive actually!" He replies and I hear the tap switch on, he laughs through his words and I smile. I hop out of bed just as Bea runs into the room and squeals, jumping on me and sending me back into the sheets with a loud thump.

The bathroom door slams open and grey stands with shaving cream on his face and a manual razor in his left hand looking alert and not as intimidating as usual. Bea giggles and kisses my cheek.

"Morning morning" she says cheerfully and grey rolls his eyes.

"The fuck are you so happy for?" He asks and Bea jumps around.

"I had coffee and I'm going to my first ball, what's not to be excited about loser" she says and rushes out the room. Grey and I exchange a look of worry for her energy and I walk over to him and grab the razor out his hand.

"What-"he starts but I plant myself on the counter and beckon him over to me, he begrudgingly sulks towards me and I smile.

"Don't cut me" he says and I run the razor down the right side of his cheek.

"I would never" I gasp and he looks at me disbelievingly.

"You threw a knife at me the other day" he deadpans and I shrug. He stands stone still as the razor glides under his chin.

"You were annoying me"

"Make sure to give the police that excuse when they find my dead body" he snarks and I roll my eyes at his dramatics.

I stop and put the razor on the side, he looks at me and huffs in annoyance.

"You're not going to finish it" he says and I shake my head.

"I'm bored now" I state and he grabs my face softly and leans in to me.

"You know what I want to do to you so fucking bad right now" he mutters lowly and I gulp and clench my thighs at his throaty morning voice that has yet to disappoint me.

"No" I respond barely above a whisper and he leans down to 'kiss' me, he swerve's my lips and rubs his shaving cream clad cheek all over my dry one.

I shove him off and giggle as he grins at me boyishly and chuckles. I hop off the counter and run my face under the tap until the cream is off and wonder out the bathroom and down the stairs.

Am and oaks are dancing in the kitchen to an old song that my dad loves and soph who was staying with my parents last night sits on one of the stalls chatting away to her unicorn intently. The massive purple stuffed animal takes up a whole other stool at the island and Matt stands behind her and scrunches his nose.

He does bunny ears to her and Oakley laughs, Am looks over to Matt and he immediately stops with the bunny ears over Sophs head.

He leans down and kisses soaps cheek.

"Love me?"

She nods and hugs his neck but her gaze has shifted to the door where Mav stands looking at her suspiciously.