After Pt.3

"No!" Olivia walked angrily upstairs.

"We can't be doing this every day Olivia!" I shouted following her.

"It's your fault anyway."

"Olivia Dolores Luna O'Brien, stop walking and listen to me!"

"I'm done listening! You always say the same things and I'm damn tired okay?" She stopped infront of her door.

"Watch how you speak to me young lady!" I tried so hard to keep the spark in.

"Why?"

God this parenting thing is getting harder and harder everyday. She's twelve, in the eighth grade...turning thirteen and Bose ain't here. He's missed 4 and a half years of her life. And the parenting has been all me. I'm the bad guy in every situation and I hate that!

"Because I am your mother and I said so! And your father--"

" 'Your father this,' 'Your father that,' Why won't you accept that he's not coming back?!" She shot at me. I felt my heart stop beating for a moment. Did she just say what I thought she did? I don't know what to do...I stayed still and I felt myself shatter.

She saw it. She saw straight through  me and felt how I felt. She hesitated for a bit then shot her eyes towards the door and slammed it when she went in. I take a deep breath and sit by the start of the stairs.

"I miss you...I need your help Bosey, I need you," I whispered. "If you're alive...come back home babe." I sniffed.

*******
I'm in my room and just meditating. I'm trying to get the sentence from earlier out of my head...but it just keeps circling back

Why won't you accept that he's not coming back?!

I sighed. Then there was a knock on my door.

"...Come in." I got up and walked to the curtains and watched the rain pour on the window, imagining the time Bose got us this house.

I stood there as the rain softly dropped on my skin. I'm blindfolded and can't see a thing. I feel Bose's hands slowly let go of me and I hear the puddles as he drifts away.

"Bose? Where are we?" I asked impatiently.

"Just give me a sec."

I pierced my lips. "Babe, you've been saying that since we got in the car."

"Honey, relax." I heard him come closer and he started to untie my blindfold. "Don't tell me, to..." I cut myself off because I saw this humongous house infront of me. It's beautiful.

It's in the middle of nowhere: I hate public places, it's black: I just find it as an interesting shade and it gives an aesthetic vibe: aesthetics are cool.