Love Advice

Bose walked into SWAG and found Chapa alone, sitted at her desk, scrolling on the internet.

"Uhm hi." He said nervously, going to his seat.

"Oh hey Bose! How goes it?" She took a moment to look at him briefly then stared back at her phone.

Bose awkwardly chuckled. "Good." He placed his bag under his table and stared at the girl.

Chapa looked at him. And he quickly turned away, piercing his lips. Pretending he wasn't looking. She looked back at her phone and Bose stared again. Not so long after, she looked at him. Still feeling eyes on her. And Bose did just as well; turned away.

It went on for a while.

Bose kept his eyes on the wall and when he was sure Chapa had stopped looking at him, he turned back. Only to find she was still staring.

"What's wrong?" Chapa asked, rather annoyed.

"Sorry...I just...I need some...advice."

Chapa put down her phone. "On what?"

Bose cleared his throat. "Uhm so uh...my...neighbour...has a crush on his closest girl friend,"

Keeping her face neutral, Chapa's eyebrows raised.

"And he...doesn't know whether to tell her...or not. So he asked me for help and I...am asking you."

"Your neighbour?" Bose noded. "Has a crush on his closest girl friend?" Bose noded. "Uh-huh. And what's his name?"

"...Schulman."

"I'm sorry?"

"Paul. Paul Schulman."

"Uh-huh..." Chapa noded slowly. "Okay, well, tell Paul that...hold on, what's the girl like? How's their relationship?" She leaned on her desk and Bose came rolling infront of her desk with his chair.

"She's funny, mean, cool, black haired; though she recently had it dyed, dangerous...yeah." Bose listed.

Chapa froze for a sec. Okay, okay...that description kinda sounds like me...no, no, no, he couldn't!...could he?

"I-I uh I think that...you should give me some time to think about it!" She shouted and pressed her button to jet to the Man's Nest immediately.

"Hey girl. H-"

"Shut up!"

"Rude." Mika shot her a glance from her computer.

Chapa sat on the couch and tapped her finger on the table.

"You okay?"

"I think Bose-!" She cleared her throat and lowered her voice. "Bose told me something weird."

"Everything he says is weird." Mika chuckled at her own joke as she went to sit with Chapa on the couch.

"I'm serious. He came to me asking for advice for his 'neighbour'."

"What about?"

"His-!" Chapa surveyed the room. "His neighbour has a crush on his closest girl friend and doesn't know whether to tell her or not. So he asked me to help."

Mika knit her eyebrows in confusion. "I don't get it. What's wrong with-"

"And he also said that the girl his neighbour likes is funny, mean, cool, black haired though recently had it dyed, dangerous,"

"Woah! That sounds alot like you."

"Exactly!"

"Do you think he...he was talking about himself?"