Author's Note

Hi everyone!

It is with great pride and joy that I can finally mark Drowning with Fire - and thus, the entire Burning Secrets Trilogy - as complete. This journey has been a real rollercoaster; I've spent four years writing this trilogy and I'm so thrilled that I was able to see it through. And I hope you'll agree that I finished it off pretty well.

To all my dedicated, loyal readers: thank you so, so, SO much for sticking with me for the entirety of this trilogy. It truly means more than I'll ever be able to express in words.

Please let me know what you loved most about this book, or where you think it could use a few improvements. I tried to fix any plot holes, but the supernatural world is highly unpredictable, and some things are just too complicated to make plausible :)

What was your favourite book in the series? Were you able to witness how my writing developed over time and while I matured - I know I definitely did!

As for the future of my writing, I'm going to work on some more general teen fiction and see what uni life inspires me to write. I start at my dream uni in October to study English Literature & Creative Writing, where I really hope to hone my writing abilities.

Meanwhile, I've yet to finish Concerning Chance, so please go check that out if you haven't already!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything.

June 🦋

^^ p

^^ p.s. I can't promise I won't use this banner again... I really love how it turned out! 🥰🤭