Welcome!

I'm pleased to welcome you all to COLOR ME BLUE

SYPNOSIS:
Jeon Jungkook has lived his entire life as a loner, he wasn't used to being cared for, nor was he ever truly loved for who he was. And that was okay really, he pretty much got a hang of it at an early age and accepted his fate without much complaint.

But, everything suddenly changes when a new neighbor moves into the same apartment complex as him and ended up taking quite an interest in him. The newly found attention on himself was unlike anything Jungkook had ever experienced before, so he wasn't quite certain on how best to react.

It also didn't help that Kim Seokjin the so called new neighbor, was a man with a lot of dirty secrets to hide.

This is a very cliché plot, I'm certain most of you have read books like these in the past. But, do give me the benefit of doubt that I'll be adding my own affect to it as well as some twists and turns along the way. And also, do refer to the tags for more information whenever you can.

As usual, other characters will be introduced as the book gradually progresses.

PLEASE NOTE:
This book, is a work solely based off of my own ideas and made up scenarios. In other words it is purely fan-fiction unless stated otherwise. Let's keep an open mind and happy hearts through out the course of this book, as non of the events which may be mentioned, partakes to any real life events or situations. It is meant to serve as a purpose of entertainment, and thus must be treated as such.

I honestly do take my time in writing each of my books, because I love to pay attention to even the smallest of details. I am in no hurry to jump into conclusions, at-least not until i feel it's the right time to do so. So, please bear with me if you're an impatient reader, or simply be on your way. Thank you once again.

Please do not forget to vote and leave a comment, whenever you find a particular chapter good, poor or otherwise, as it will go a long way in helping me improve. Thank you all for your continuous support towards my books, I'm indeed grateful!💜

Please stay tuned and give COLOR ME BLUE, lots of love.

Let's get it!