Prologue 1: Andorid Saga

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN): YOUR NAME

AGE: 11

Height: 5FT 6IN

Hair Color: DARK

Eye Color: LIGHT BROWN

Race: Saiyan/Android.

-SKILLS-

Flight: The ability to fly through the use of Ki

Ki Blast: Most basic form of energy wave.

Energy Shield: A shield that protects them from other attacks.

Regenerate: Ability to heal up wounds.

Kamehameha: An energy attack that require amount of time to charge up, also used by Goku, Gohan, Krillin, Yamcha and Roshi.

Masenko: The user raises both hands and focuses their Ki, then lowers their hands in front of them and releases it in a powerful wave, this attack was used by Piccolo and Gohan.

Galick Gun: Similar to the Kamehameha, but it's Vegetas style...so yeah.

Super Spirit Bomb: A humongous super energy sphere that can be created by energy.

-Prologue-

After the defeat of the mighty terror Lord Frieza, thanks to Son Goku, unfortunately coming back alive again to arrive earth and yet to be killed again thanks to an unknown ally from the future, Trunks, Trunks meets the Z-Fighters and Goku from the past and inform Goku that two horrifying and monstrous androids will be appearing on May 13th approximately at 10am on the south side of the island, will be the place that will cause chaos and havoc, and will happen within 3 years.
.
.
.
And so 3 years pass, and the androids have appeared and yet to be on the south side of the island...unfortunately these two androids aren't the ones Trunks was talking about, the real two androids happen to be hidden still. And to top it of that, these android are known to be built by the Red Ribbon Army, and by Dr.Gero as well, a mad scientist who seeks revenge against Goku for what he did a few years back when he was a child...but according to him, he has made not two but THREE androids, huh, wonder how trunks will tell this to his father Vegeta...anyways, Dr.Gero built three androids....and then...he did built one specific android on his own personal time...this project android he had built is different than the other three, this one is not only just android...but also to be a Saiyan too, half Saiyan, half Android...and with Dr.Gero awakening it...he began to cause more cause, and being more of a rampaging monster than the other three androids...so what happens next? Find out!