Chp.24 Super Perfect Cell

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, an enormous super energy appeared out of nowhere, and yet a energy beam hit Trunsk through his chest and drops to the ground, and it was none other than Cell, who's made a terrifying return, and to seem he's again in his Perfect Form, and looking more powerful...

Yamcha: G-Guys! Cells back!

SuP.Cell: Ha, thanks Yamcha. Now I see those shock expressions of yours, your brains racking "how in the blue hell am I alive and came back? And BETTER than ever??" *chuckling* Well you see, it all relies on my body.

SuP.Cell: A nuclear was small but frightening powerful, and lucky me it survive my little kamikaze. Although Goku did not...but the most important part is that I inherited Saiyan biology, thanks dads...and mom too...gave me a boost to my power, returning me to not only my perfect form, but a form even greater than before! I...AM NOW....

Yamcha: Perfect-er Cell!

SuP.Cell: Okay Yamcha accurate, but no. And also not close, I am...Super Perfect Cell! Heh, sounds lovely when I say it.

Krillin: Gohan, if you punch Cell again to his gut, ya think he can spit out another 18?

(YN): Dude, seriously?

Krillin: What? I'm asking for a friend-

Gohan: GAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Gohan gave herself a big power boost to again turn into her Ssj2 form...

Gohan: Heh, I'm not even mad you're still alive, cause now I got some shit to work through.

SuP.Cell: Awww is the cat in the cradle? Here, let me put you on the grave.

Gohan was ready to fight Cell, until (YN) jumps in with her...

Gohan: (YN)?

(YN): Gohan, how about I tag along? The fucker already getting in my nerves.

Gohan: Heh, I don't mind at all, I always wanted to fight alongside with you.

(YN): Nice.

SuP.Cell: Oh?? This is new to me, and this should be fun, and also it's my first time.

As Gohan and (YN) got into a fighting position, and ready to throw down at Cell, Vegeta on the other hand began to see his son, Trunks, later there on the ground, asking for help, as he started to cough a lot of blood...

Yamcha: Trunks! Don't worry, I got you!

Yamcha goes checking up on him...

Yamcha: I've been where you at buddy-and he's dead....he's dead.

Vegeta then began to have this new feeling, a feeling that he's never felt before...cause at this moment when he saw his son, his blooded son on the ground, hurt, something was growing inside of him...as he clenched his hands...and yells...